Holiday Blues

You Are Beautiful

It was the last day of work before the hoilday season kicked in. There was a huge party given byt he company for all the employees in the big catering hall,and this year it was hosted by Geun Seok and his sister Sea Woo. There was a lavish dinner for every body. Gifts for the employees and also their families.

Shin Hye has no plans of attending but Geun Seok obligated her to come as his secretary. He even picked her up from her apartment. And there stood Geun Seok in her simple apartment in his tuxedo,looking so handsome. Shin Hye can't help herself but dressed for the occasion,as she donned her cocktail dress for the season. It was a sleeveless dress which shows her bare arms and yes covered it up with her pashmina shawl. The dress is above her knees which exposes part of her shapely legs. and she put her high heeled shoes.

Geun Seok looked at her with admiration in his eyes,which made Shin Hye blushed. And yes she can't herself as she felt excited being with him,and yes her heart beat is getting faster as usual. This closeness with her Boss is not helping her at all. She can feel the pull already and yes admit it or not ,she is really falling for his Boss now.

He smiled at her,which melts her heart, "Come on don't smile anymore," as she told herself.  She just knew that if she is not careful,she can fall really deep with her young Boss and she knows that she is in for the biggest disaster of her life if that ever happens.

"Are you ready ?" Geun Seok asked ,Shin Hye nodded as he offered his arms to her. She was nervous.He is acting more like a date more than the Boss that he is... "Careful,,careful" she kept telling herself , as they walk to his car on the way to the party.

The big hall was jumping with excitement as they arrived. Geun Seok asked Shin hye to stay by his side and yes he too never leave her alone all through out the night. She felt like she was part of the family as she shared the table with them. Sea woo was so nice to her and was really very friendly. The husband was also there,  Mr Chung Myung Jung. it was very obvious that she was so in love with her husband,the way she clung to him and smile in every words he said. Shin hye wished that the husband will be more responsive to her wife's affection.

"So how is this party different from last year ?" Geun Seok asked.

"I wouldn't know, this is my first time to attend." she answered.

"I wasn't here either. I think I was in the mountains,somewhere in Himalayas. In fact i was freezing on my ." as he laughed. Shin Hye laughed with him.

"Freezing in your ,that is interesting to see." as she the smile never leaving her face.

"You should try it sometime, maybe better yet go with me in one of my trip.You'll find it very fulfilling. It is such a happy feeling." he added.

"I don't think so. I am more of adapt to the civilized world .i don't think i will ever survive under those circumstances. " she said.

"One will never know,unless they tried. So you'll go with me,one of theses days." he said in an invitation.

"We'll see. But then you'll be hating that you brought me with you." she said.

"I think it will be very interesting and aybe a welcome company for my adventure.." he said. And then Sea Woo joined them.

"Don't tell me you are asking her to go with you ,in your one of your crazy trips.?" she asked.

"And what if I did?" he said

"Well never knew that you want to bring one of our kind on your trips.Usually it is an all male get along and bonding time.. " she said. as she has this grin on her face. "And are you ready for tomorrow ?"  looking for Shin Hye.

Shin Hye was surprised as she looked at Sea Woo."Ready for what ?' as she asked back.

"He didn't tel you yet. Never mind, sorry for ruining your plan." as she smiled at her brother and looked at the two of them...

"What is that all about ? Ready for what ?" she asked.

"I was thinking,that you will be all alone for the holiday. so I thought of bringing you along with us in our holiday get away. Is that alright with you ? " he asked. he never really planned it this way. He thought of just picking her up tomorrow on her apartment and then bringing her over in the mountains with them.

"So when did you planned this ? How come you never told me until now? " she asked. She is getting upset now. Why is he planning her life without her knowing about it ?

" A week or more. It doesn't matter. I'll pick you up tomorrow by nine." he said.

"Is that an order Sir ?" she said sarcastically. Geun Seok took the hint in her voice.

"No it is not an order, but I want you there with us." he said

"I am sorry,I don't think I can join you.I have plans already." she said.

"Shin Hye don't be ridiculous. I told you not to make plans this holiday,now all of a sudden you made plans." he said.

"Sorry ..but then I changed my mind. it is my personal time so I think I am entitled for my own time." she said. How could he just assumed things. And who does he think he is, he might be his Boss but he doesn't have a say in her personal life...she doesn't want to be too dependent on him, for she knew one of these days,he will be gone again in her life...