Getting To Know You

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye felt uncomfortable having lunch with the boss. Geun Seok is larger than life. She has imagined him beforebut never expected him to be this charming in person. Her Aunt Joanne used to tell her stories about her bosses and she loves their children.The three used to go to the office even at a young age,and her Aunt has seen them all grew up. She talks about them with much affection. And although she has never seen them before until now,that she is working in their company.

Her Aunt Joanne,used to describe , Se Woo ,the girl as the sweetest girl there is, Yesung as the serious and responsible one,and Geun Seok,as the handsome with a free spirit. Her Aunt adores Geun Seok the most,being the youngest and the more affectionate of all the children.Hearing about them.Shin Hye started to dream of the youngest son. She love his free spirit and his unconventional way of life.And now getting to know him,he is not the knight in shining armor that she imagined him to be.

"I can't believed,that you are Joanne's niece." Geun Seok said. "She did told me about you back then.Somehow I imagined a little girl in a pig tail,and never knew that she is quite a grown lady now and yes quite beautiful too."

Shin Hye blushed at his compliment. he thought he is beautiful,something that nobody has told her before. She always thought that her nose is not that pointy, her eyes too big and face that is not well shaped . "Never thought myself as a pretty girl." she said

"Never sell yourself short,you are not just pretty but very beautiful." he said. "And I am glad to have met you."

"Thank You. " she answered.

"Did your Aunt talk about me ? " he asked.

"Yes,she said that you are the naughty and the free spirit one." she said. "You always go away and never stay in one place for a long period of time."

"Ha..ha Joanne always tell me to stay in one place and keep still." he said. "I knew she will something like that. I don't know.but I knew that I got to move around to accomplish something. And life is too short to keep still in one place.You got to see and discover the world..Have you been some place aside from Seoul ?"

Shin Hye shook her head. "Never been out of Korea but I have been to some place around. I don't even know what is in the other side of the world." she said.

"You should see .it,and it was awesome." as his eyes lights up. "Seeing people living quite differently from yours is a discovery and quite a happy feeling. You should go with me on one of my trips." he said. He doesn't know why he felt like including her in his plan. And why did he invited her.

"I guess not all of us are lucky enough to be doing things that they want to do. And I am not lucky enough to have money to be able to travel around." Shin hye said. "Some people has responsibilities."

"And i have none? Is that what you mean ?" he asked.

" Everybody has responsibilities.but you are lucky that you have somebody that takes that away from you. Yes you don't have the pressures that your brother have." she said. She should have stopped, but she can't help herself.

"is that your opinion of me? That i am irresponsible and that I leave everything to my brother ? I don't think that is a very good one." he said. I guess I need to change that. I am not as bad as you thought. I amy not have responsibilities,but I got responsibilities in the world.. My discoveries is not only for myself but for the whole human race." Shin Hye lifted her eyesbrows.

" I don't think my opinion matters at all. I am sorry.I should not have said that,and you are my boss. I am being disrespectful." she said.

"Yes ,you opinion matters a lot and no you not being disrespectful.I want that in a girl,when they can say what is in their mind." Geun seok said. "But like I said,I will change your opinion of me to something more positive." and Shin Hye can only look at him....Somehow saying that,she already has a different opinion of him,and that he is more than tha vagabond that her Aunt has said. Geun Seok is a deeper person than some persons has saod of him....and wondered if she is going to be liking him more once she gets to know him...