Getting To Know You More

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye arrived in their apartment and everything is so quiet as she stepped in. She went uptairs and found her Aunt room close as she knocked on her door. She did not respond as she opened the door and found her Aunt sleeping in her bed. She looks pale from the silhoette of the lights coming from the window of the afternoon sun. She has been getting weak and coughing lately,the cold weather is not agreeing to her old body. She put the blanket on her and gave her a kiss on the forehead,as she left the room.

Her Aunt is the only relative that she got right now. Having lost her parents at an early age and Aunt Helen too her under her wings and has sent her to school.She became her momther and all for her. They only got themselves right now. And it breaks her heart seeing her get weak and old.

She went to her room and streched herself and felt the tiredness of the day as she thought of a warm bath to relax herself.She smiled as she thought of Geun Seok,her Boss getting to the runs of their family business. He is not bad as she thought him to be. He can be serious in his job too,once he sets his mind to it. Good thing that he let her go early and wondered who could be the girl that he will taking out for today.

====================

The bath has been a refreshing one as she put on her robe. The phone was ringing when she reached her room,and it is her very Boss.She wondered what could possibly he wants right now.

"Hello ?" she answered.

"Good you're home" Geun Seok said on the other line. Shin Hye wondered,didn't he sent her home ?

"I'll pick you at half hour after six." he said.

"Why> What happened? I thought I am done for the day." she asked.

"Not quite, I'll pick you up and dressed nicely for tonight" as he hung up before Shin Hye can ask furhter about the details where they can possibly going.  And remembered that she doesn't have any decent clothes in the closet as she ran and rammed the whole file of clothes.

============================

Shin Hye found her old black dress.They said that it is a must for every girl to have that little black dress. And she found it, it has a classic lines  of straight cut dress and short sleeved and the hem is just above her knees. She found her Mom's old pearl necklace as she put it on. Her hair is still short barely touching her shoulder,but it has a natural waves as she tried to style it but it seems she got a  mind of her own as she just let it go on it's natural wave. She put on a light make up and a lipstick and yes dabbed a perfume on her neck and wrist and she is ready to go.

She found her Aunt up already when she got out of her room. She looked pale and tired despite of the rest. She smiled at her when she saw her coming down from the stairs.

"So  where is my niece going ? A date?" as she forced a smile in her face.

"No more like a business .My Boss called me up and he said he is going to pick me up." she said.

"Geun Seok? I have not seen that kid for along time. Are you sure it is business ?" as she smiled teasing her.

"Yeah,i am sure. And don't get any romantic notions about us. I know you,you always paired me up with everybody that I go out with." she said warning her Aunt.

"it will be nice if the Boss is interested with you. I know him since he was a little boy. But then I don't know  I have been hearing alot of stories about him lately. But yeah a nice bou nonetheless but i don't know if i want him playing on the heart of my niece. Just be careful." she said.

"Don't worry Aunt Helen, I can take care of myself. " she said.

And just then the doorbell rang,as Shin Hye ran on the door. "Why don't you let him in. I want to talk to him before you go." she said. Shin Hye opened the door and the smiling Geun Seok came into view dressed in his suit.

"Helen , How are you?" as he walked in and gave the old lady a hug, as the old lady hugged him back.

" It has been a long time. You are now a man." she said. "Your parents will be proud." as she teared remembering her old Boss. She has seen him growing up,dropping by the office with his brother to see their father who are too busy and so their Mom would come and drop by with the kids.

He smiled at her. She looked old now and yes the time has flew by. "So happy to see you again." he said. "You don't mind if i take your niece with me ,right? " .

"As long as you take good care of her. I know you will. She is all I got. " she said.

"Don't worry,I'll treat her like a treasured gem. " he said. "You're ready ?" as he looked at Shin Hye,and yes she looked so beautiful tonight in that black dress.

"You take care of her. I'll trust you .Good Bye Young master." she said,as Shin Hye gave her a kiss and hugged her. She stared at the young couple leave. Yes her niece will be in good hand and then she can finally rest ,as she smiled.