Finally...

You Are Beautiful

 

 

"

 

The car came to a halt on a very sleepy town. There are only a handful of houses made of light material. There was a small convenience store by the crossroads and a gasoline station. The mountain looks like it is within your reach. So many greeneries around, the trees big and small, the grass which seems greener than the other she has seen. She can hear the chirping of animals and birds, sounds that are so unfamiliar to her.

The sounds and the scenery around her gave a calming effect on Shin Hye. It seems like the city is in another world. A smile crept into her face. She can imagine herself staying her and live in those tiny houses. And then Geun Seok smiling face came to her.

" So what do you think of the place ? Wait until you reach the top." He said as he open the back door to get their things. They have already changed their outfit, as he picked a hiking boots, a jeans, sweater and jackets. "It can be reall cold out there he explained .

" it is so far out from civilizations " she answered.

"This is the civilization." He answered back.He gave her a backpack with some of their provisions. She wondered who could be out there that she have to meet. 

They started trailing the clearings first. Geun Seok was expecting to Shin Hye to complain and argue with him, but he heard none . She actually look like that she was enjoying the place. 

Geun Seok felt good knowing that Shin Hye is not all that different to him. He knew in his heart that they really do belong together.

" this is the place where I called my second home and the people my second family. I came here when the city seems to be so suffocating, and I just have to live and breath.I said to myself that when I found that someone, and I promised him that I will bring her to him. Do you know what I am saying? "

Shin Hye looked at him with a surprised eyes. Is he really saying that? Does it mean that she was that someone ?

" Do you still not believe me? Do you think I will go this far just to impress you and not mean it?" As he look at her straight in the eyes.

" But there are a lot of stories about you....." As Shin Hye stammered in what to say.

"And you believed them? More than me ? " as a frown came to his face.

"What can I do, you don't have a very good rating, as far as other is concern, except of course my Aunt Helen.." Remembering how she have entrusted him to watch over her.

" what you can do is believe me and love me, for that is the truth. I love you Shin Hye with all my heart." As he reach out for her.

Shin Hye's eyes became teary, as she was overwhelmed with emotions. " But I am afraid, afraid that you will just play with my heart, and get hurt" 

"No, don't be afraid, I have never felt this way before. Do you know that when I was gone, I came here, for I too was so afraid of my feelings for you. I don't want to hurt you, and then I realized that I was thinking of you more than myself. I love you Shin Hye,and I just know that I can never be happy without you." As he hold her closer to his body .

"I love you too. I was too afraid and I tried to back away, cause I don't want to get hurt, but it was too late already. I have fallen for you." She said as she felt happiness in her.

"Knowing that now , Iwill never let you go. I love you Shin Hye, I love you very much." He said as his lips found her lips ,as they kissed. Then nothing matters anymore..