Now What ??

You Are Beautiful

A/N- Love your comments..not suppose to update today but then you guys inspired me..I thought for a second that this story...has gone to oblivion.But then i can't do that,can I especially for the people that I loved..

------------------------------------------------------

The trip back to the city ,has been full of analyzation and filtering of what has been going on with her life lately. Geun Young,looked at the window as her hometown has been diminishing in her view. She wondered when will she get the time to visit her family again. This visit has been some sort of discovery for her, her relationship with her parents making a new turn and yes the realization ,that she has developed a feelings for her own Boss, her own feelings for Yesung.

Her parents has been watchful at her and yes watchful to Yesung too. Yesung obliged to stay for the night after driving her all the way home, and even gave her an extra day off to spend some time with her parents. The generousity on Yesung's part surprised her. Yesung,as far as she has heard , is some kind of a heartless man,who is all to his business. He is marrried to his work,and nothing consumes him more ,than the company.

But spending some few days with her,she has realized that this can be farther from the truth. Yesung has a good heart and yet not everybody are allowed to see his soft side of him, She has seen him,how he love his family ,more than anything else, her love for the company is just an extension of his own love for his parents and his family..after all it his parents heritage to them.

And yes she was lucky enough to see the soft side of him, and knowing him more,makes it very dangerous. Now she can't help but fall for him,after she promised herself not to. What is she going to do with this feeling? Will he notice it,that there are changes in her just because of him ? And will Yesung look up to her ,more than an employee and more than the woman that  his brother in law took interest with ? Is Yesung trying to win her,that is why he is showing this side of him? No a man like him ,can't be interested in her ...there are a lot of beautiful,smart girl , and yes rich one too , who will be a good match for him. What a small town girl can offer to the most eligible bachelor in town.? Surely ....that is beyond imagination,and he might even laugh at her if he ever knew this...as she took a deep breath...

Now ,how is she going to face Yesung again,after the holiday vacation...when with just a thought of him brings color to her cheeks,and enough to make her heart flutters....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung looked out at the window. It looks like it is so chilling outside. He wondered if Geun Young has already got back in the city. She should be back to work tomorrow morning. He would have like to stay some more days with her and her family, but then he doesn't want to over extend their hospitality.

Geun Young is lucky to be able to grow up in such a beautiful place, everything is just so natural. They may not have all the luxuries,that he had growing up,but he is sure that it will be fun, bathing in that little pond or byt the nearby brook. He envied her that she could ran all over the fields without cares, see the sun coming out in the morning from the mountains, and then setting with it's golden hues by the lake. She can play with all the farm animals that she wants too, go hide and seek in the mine tunnel and play in the soil till she gets dirty. While him,just alittle smear on the face and his Nanny will be running after him to wipe it away. Yes they have a very different childhood, but he is sure that hers is much enjoyable than his...

He has been thinking too,about his own feelings for her. He could not understand why is he being drawn to her more than he wants to. She just want to distract her from falling to his brother in law,in order to save his own sister from a heartache. But now....she is more than ,what he has thought her to be. She not an ordinary girl,and yes different from the girls that he has known,who has grown to richness and luxuries himself. Women in their kinds always indulge themselves,for them the world just revolves around them,and yes Geun Young is far cry from that...

This can get complicated later on,maybe he needs to pull away from her......as he mused and grinned at himself. Yes he will need to distance himself from her,before she can create an impact on him.....and yes he would never want that..Woman would only be a complications to him...after all ,he is supposed to be promised to someone else,though he tried to forget all about that....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye has been quiet all day. She could not believed that Geun Seok will just leave her like that ,without saying goodbye at all. How come he neevr told her that he was leaving? Is she that unimportant to him ?  She was hurt more that she can admit it to herself. She could not help just thinking about him, and ended up having a big headache before the day is over. How could he do this to her?

But then she berated herself for thinking otherwise about him. He wil be Geun Seok, and he will come and go as he wishes.He has been like that since he was a little boy,and why would she think that he will ever change just because of her... Tears came, when the knowledge that she may not see him again after a very long time. Just when she became so dependent on him. Why is he like that??? Love them and them leave them,that how they described him...

-----------------------------------

Geun Seok is at the top of the mountains. Looking at the town below him,as he took a deep breath. Everything seems so far away, and the modern technology is so out of reach. Somehow before this one gave him an exhilaration feeling, but now...they is still excitement..but then someone is missing...He should have asked her to go with him. But then talking to her the last time, he knows that she will never enjoy this kind of activity. It will only gave her a hard time,and she is not used in living and fending for your own self ,with only the nature to commune with.

He thought of not going in the last minute and then changed his mind,that is why he never told her, but then he just knew that he has to do this now for himself and for Shi hye's sake also...But then he missed her more than anything else....