Missing You

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye woke up still with a headache,and yes now her whole body is achy. It must be from doing all the work yesterday. She just knew that she cannot sit still and think of Geun Seok all day,so she directed herself in doing some major cleaning around the house after work yesterday. Anything to do to keep her mind off Geun Seok,until her body is so dog tired, and has fallento sleep.

And yet when she woke up the first people on her mind is still Geun Seok. How can he do this to her.,staying at her side all the time,making her so dependent on him ,and just like that ,he was gone without any whisper at all. She knows she ashould have known better than to fall for him. It is her fault after all. Next time she should be wiser, as she told herself.

The day seems to go on even with her heartache. The sun is up and shining,and the January freeze is still around as she bundled up for the cold weather. People still went around their way,and her world will not stop,just because one Geun Seok has left her life,as she told herself...

With her headachem her whole body aching,and her heart hurting, Shin Hye went her way back to work, forcing herself to go to the offiice and yes with still hope in her heart that she is going to see Geun Seok today..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Geun Seok looked at the tribe people,they already knew him here. He has been coming here every year and almost at the same time after their holiday. He has put up a certain amount of his own money to help the mountain people, they have quite made an impact on his heart sice he came here when he was on his teens. He usually lives with them for a month, confer witht he village chief and yes he even sent of their youth to the city to study,and set up a small school for the mountain children, for going to school means miles of walking in foot for them.

He has also learned their language in the process,and yes quite earned quite a respect from them. Here the people are very grateful for the little things that he has done for them,and yes more than that true affection exist between them. He ate with them.sleep with them, go hunting with them, and even help up in building their homes. There was a time in his life that he wish he can stay here forever ....but then he knew himself and yes he can't..

The mountain seems to be cooler nowadays, brought about by the Arctic chills.The mountains is so green full of trees as the leaves swayed with the wind. Every corner seems to be a picture perfect angle.And yes standing up at almost at the summit everything seems so small and so insignificanr down there. Here he could alaway feel that he can touch the sky and the heaven if he choose.

The Chief came to him. "We will go hunting later on, would you like to join us ?" he said.

Geun Seok nodded his head. "Yes,I have not gone hunting for a while." as he smiled at him.

"You seem to be quiet lately,  there must be something on my young boy's mind." he said smiling down at him and patting his shoulder. The chief has sort of adopted him like a son.   

"Yes there is, and i have to leave her behind ." he said,thinking of Shin Hye

"So you think you have  found your woman ?" as he laughed "Is she pretty?"

"She is very beautiful. And I miss her a lot. I didn't know that i would miss her this much." confiding with him. He has been more like a Father to him.

"So what are you doing here mooning for her ? Why don't you go after her ?" he asked. Geun Seok looked at him ...he thought that he was going to warn him or advised him something..like he has done before.

Geun Seok stared at him....unbelieving...as the Chief nodded his head. "It is quite obvious that you love this girl, I don't even have to doubt it an a minute."

"At first I am not so sure but now...staying here always makes me think clearly. I really do love her. Do you thiink I can win her back ?" he asked.

"I am sure,if you love her this much,she won't have the guts to fight you on this." he said grinning at him. "And I hope to see this lucky lady someday. You'll bring her here Geun Seok."  

"Yes I will. I will leave first thing in the morning. I am sorry I can't here much longer this time." he said.

"I understand. Win her and bring her here with us." nodding his head in approval....   

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Geun Young came to work with much excitement in her heart. Yes she is going to see Yesung today. Will it be too bold if she stop by his office to greet him for the day ? Or will she just wait ,if he ever show up in her office or be summon in his office.  She took a deep breath,does spending holiday with him gave her the right to do just that , going to his office without much of a notice ? Not she should not be presumptous,as she get hold of herself, as she opted to go to her office instead and she will just ope that Yesung will call upon her......anyway they still have some business to discuss.

She worked her way all day and yet not calls from her boss. He should know that she is back already and anytime now ,he will be asking for her reports,as she get them ready for him.It has been a week now ...is she meant something for him...then he should be coming for her. But does she expect him to be coming for her,when he is his own Boss and for sure he is very busy after being away   from the office for sometime.

By midday and still no calls from Yesung, Geun Young decided that it is time to make her move. She has to make it known her presence.Anyway, all she wants to do is to see him,is that too much to ask ? She took her report and decided that she 'll bring it to his office...making it not too obvious for him...

The secretary seems to be out,as she seems nobody on the desk. The door was closed as she hesitantly knocked on Yesung's door.The door was not even close,as the door opens up for her.And yes Yesung is on his desk all bent down on the files on his desk...

"Good afternoon Sir,  I am sorry to bother you.. But I got the report.." as she tried to control herself,her hearts fluttering...

 "Oh,Miss Moon,Yes. you can just leave it there on the table. " Yesung looking up at her and then going back to his files,dismisssing her in the process. Geun Young felt snubbed ,as she put the report on the table and turned her back on him.She felt embarassed and yes disappointed at his reactions...as she bit her lips. Does she expect him to welcome her with hugs and kisses,as she tried to control the need to cry...  

"So how's the mini vacation ?" he asked,and it did quite surprised her. She turned around at him, and saw his face...

"It was very nice.Thank you." she said, not knowing whether to say more. She neevr felt so awkward in her life until now.

"Good,just leave it there and i'll look at it later." he said and went back to his files...dismissing her in the process. Geun Young wants to ran away ,far ,far away from him. She just needs to leave before she'll make a total fool of herself.... Her expectations for the day has just gone...   awry.No yesung doesn't have feelings for her ,as she has  hope to be....as she walked her way out of his office and then cried at the comfort of her own office....  How could she mistaken him...    his actions for a real feelings ????