Home For The Holidays

You Are Beautiful

The flight from New York to Korea has been unpleasant. The moonsoon rains and the shanging wind around the globe made their flight quite bumpy. Geun Young stomach was quite queasy when they landed in Incheon International Airport. She hardly ate anything at all. She looked at her comapnion and yesung looked like it was nothing to him. He must be used in travelling that nothings unnerved him at all. He is looked so calm and collected,why she looked like a mess,she thought...

"Any plans for the holidays,Miss Moon?" Yesung asked. "I almost forgot that tomorrow is Christmas eve already ."

"I have family in the South,but I have not informed them,cause I am  not really sure when are we coming back from New York. I think I am just going to stay in the apartment for the holiday.,so i can finally catch up with my sleep. " as she smiled at him.

"Why don't you join us for the holiday? " he asked. "My sister would not mind another guest. In fact she wants more people in there so it will be more merrier."

"No,thank you.But thanks for the thought though. I don't want to be in a way with your family celebration. " Geun Young answered.

"NO< I insist that you go with us,actually my brother is also bringing a guest and i will be the only one without a guest to bring. So can you do me a big favor and be my guest. ?"  Yesung asked as he stared at her. She can't help but blushed at his staring....

"You sure your family won't mind?" she asked.

"I am sure,I think my sister will be very happy to see that I brought someone along this time. " he said. Geun Young just smiled and nodded her head. nd before she knew it,they were cruising along the highway with the mountain view in Yesung 's Cayenne as he manuevered the roads expertly....

_______________________________

it was already late in the afternoon when Yesung and Geun Young arrived in the mountain home.  it is a huge log home that stood at the top of the mountain.It has an excellent view of the mountains and the lakes and plains below. it has six huge bedrooms ,each has it's own bathroom. The living room below like an open air ,and you can see all the views around the log homes. It also contained a state of the art kitchen...and has a indoor grill and an outside grill that is good for barbecues and cook-outs.

Geun Young took a deep breath inhaling the cool fresh air of the mountain....as she walked to the wrap around porch in the lower deck of the log home....She felt like relaxing...just looking at the beauty of nature around her. it seems like coming here with yesung is not a bad idea after all.

"I am glad that you liked it here  too. This is one of my favorite place too." Yesung said. He was looking and standing near her ,with his hands on his pants pockets. "My parents used to bring us here ,and yes we used to spend holidays together, busy or not,my parents always make it a point that we spend the holiday as a family,and so we continued it,eventhought they are gone now." as he continued.

Geun Young was surprised at him,openig up to her about his family. And somehoe she felt like opening herself too,about her own family. "We never have much growing up. We never took vacations on holidays, holiday for us is just spending it at home.There are times when it was good and there was times when it is not so good. I have learned to not to expect much on holidays."

I am sorry to hear that." Yesung said. She shook her head. "No,don't be,I am not sorry at all .because of that I have learned to work hard and to value whatever is in front of me. Not much expectations means less frustrations and regret right ?" as she looked at him.

Yesung nodded his head and smiled. Somehow knowing that,he wished that he can give her the best Christmas in her life.. right now...With that thought,he just realized that this girl has been becoming a very special people in his life and without him knowing it...

And then they heard laughter from the door....and then Geun Seok came with a girl and they were laughing at each other, obviously having a good time...

"Yesung, I ddin't know that my dear brother has arrived and with a friend." Geun Seok said with a naughty grin on his face looking at his brother's guest...

"And you too...what a coincidence...I am sure we are going to have a very lovely holiday." Yesung said...And then  Sea Woo and her husband Jung Myung walked in too...as the six of them stared at each other. Yesung suddenly forget all about Geun Young and his brother in law...as Yesung and Myung Jung stared at each other...and Geun Young coloring....yes it will be a happy one indeed...