Family and Friends

You Are Beautiful

They have a lovely dinner that night. Sea Woo sees to it that all their favorite dishes are prepared and it is very seldom that the threeof them are in one roof and on place and yes this time,they have their special someone with them,which make this occasion so special. Never had yesung brought a girl with them,and no matter how flimsy is his reasoning for bringing her along ,it still cannot be taken lightly that he thought of her .

Sea Woo wondered too the exchanges between her husband and her brother. She always knew that Yesung is always doubtful at her husband's intention in marrying her, but then that is Yesung, he jsut doesn't trust anybody outside the side of the family. He has been civil and  cordial at times but nothing more.

Geun Seok is the opposite of Yesung. He is more trusting and yes more friendly and open to anybody and so is he with his husband. One can assume that he is just carefree  but he is more than that. He is accepting of who and whatever a person is. And yes he looks like a changed man lately,staying rooted in one place for now. And yes she wondered when will his restless spirit wiil start again. She also wondered if the girl with him is the one responsible.

And as they were having their coffee and dessert outside the deck with the view of the dark mountain before them,and it was a glorious sight.

"So how is New York ? Did you wrapped up everything quite well ?" Geun Seok asked , looking at his brother.

Sea Woo came in bringing a plate of fresh cut up fruits. "I told you ,no business talk today. We are here to relax and enjoy the holiday." she said putting the plate on the table. " So Miss Moon, or can I call you Geun Young ?" Geun Young nodded her head. "Please"

"Anyway,I heard that this is your first time going abroad and New York too. Did you have time to enjoy it?" she asked.

"Yeah I did. It is crowded but i guess it is the attraction. The pooling of different people in one place. I never really get to see much of the stores and shops but  was really nice just to be at the center off them all." Geun Young said.

"You should have told me. But next time I'll give you more ample time to enjoy New York." Yesung butting in.

"So you are going back to New York again ?" Myung Jung asked.

"We might have to .But we have fun with the slopes." as Yesung smiled and looking at Geun Young and her looking back at him and smiling,and this did not escaped Myung Jung eyes.

"And how about my vagabond brother,any plans soon ? " Sea Woo asked as she tried to catch Geon Seok attention, who has been quiet and just looking out at the view with Shin Hye.

"No plans whatsoever of going somewhere. I plan to help out in the office for now. But maybe one of these days I might go to Himalayas. My friend is setting up some sort of foundation to help out the people there. And i offered to help out." he answered. Shin Hye looked at him. And so he is already planning his next move, Shin Hye thought. Her heart aches knowing that he won't be sticking around that much longer . But that is him, and she can't do anything about it.

"Well I am glad that we are still together and  happier that we have new people in our lives. " as Sea Woo  acknowledged both Shin Hye and Geun Young.. "And hopefully next year there will be more additions in the family.  And yes a definite additions cause i am now pregnant ." as she announced to the family. And everybody was so surprised and Myung Jung shocked and as he smiled at her wife.

"You never told me." as he gave her a hug . "A baby....I never thought about that." as he kissed her.

 "I want to surprised everybody so I waited. I feel so blessed today.I got my family and yes now a baby. And i can't be happier as she got teary.  Her two brothers came forward and as Myung Jung released her from his hold the two man hugged her and tight...

"And so we will have a little one running next year, I am so excited." Geun Seok said. Shin Hye came forward."Congratulations, a baby is always a happy one." she said

And so is Geun Young. "Yes a baby. Congratulation. " as Myung Jung looked at her, as they smiled. Yesung looked at both of them..His brother in law looks happy with the asignment and is Geun Young. Does it mean that everything is over between them and that it is considered a close book. ? Yesung wondered. She has denied it a lot of times that there is something between them. Maybe this time he should believed her...as he smiled..and walk closer to her...