The Weekend.

You Are Beautiful

 Shin Hye woke up so early to prepare for the weekend trip. She was so restless last night, she knows that being with Geun Seok will only complicate what she is set to do,and that is to forget him, and stop whatever feeling she got for him. But how can she do that , when she keep on seeing him day in and day out. And spending weekends like this will surely make her fall for him more.

She closed her weekender bag. Geun Seok barely bfrief her with what and where they are going. She doesn't know what to bring, so she just brought her regular office clothes with her, a couple of blouses and a skirt and a pair of pants. She looked at herself in the mirror, a skirt and a printed blouse ,paired with her pumps will be enough for a business meeting today. She made the last touch up in her self as she dabbed a perfume on her wrist.

And soon enough,she heard her doorbell ringing as she gathered her things. And as soon as she opened the door, a smiling Geun Seok faced her, dressed in his jeans and tee shirt  under a denim jacket.and wearing a pair of sneakers.

"So Miss Park,where do you think you are going? " he asked...with a grin in his face.

Shin Hye frowned at him..."But you said it is business trip." Shin Hye answered angrily.

"Yes a business trip...but you don't have to be so formal." he said..."Well it's alright. let us go."

"Wait ...let me change first." Shin Hye said.

"No ..we don't have time for that. It will be  quite a drive on the way there. " he answered as he took the bags from her hands,and Shin Hye left no choice but to follow him in the car.

The drove past the city and out in the highway. Shin Hye was still mad at Geun Seok for not giving her enough information as to where are they going. Seh remains quiet,not wanting to talk to him at all,and Geun Seok just let her be.After passing by the highways....and a couple of hours driving, Geun Seok exited to the next city,and then came to halt ina restaurant.

"I have not eaten breakfast and so are you. I think we better eat something before we continue our trip." Geun Seok told her.

"As you say,..Yes sir " Shin Hye answered. She will not give him the satisfaction of being nice to him in this trip.

They walked to the restaurant as they oedered their food.

"What clothes did you bring for this trip.? " he asked.

"Since I thought this is a business trip ,so I  brought my business clothes as expected ,Sir " as she put emphasized on Sir which irritates geun Sek in the process.

"Then that will not do. We have to buy you some appropriate clothes for the trip." he said.

"So can you at least informed me where are we going ? You said this is a business trip,am I mistaken?" she asked,as she frowned at him.

"Yes it is...my personal business.So if you are done. We have to go and pick you some clothes appropriate for the mountains." he said as he got up and left money on the table.

Shin Hye's eyes grew big. "Mountains" as she got up and followed him.

"What mountain are you talking about ? " she asked

"Stop asking questions, and just follow me." Geun Seok quipped.

They went to a big department store...as Geun Seok got her a hiking boots,a couple of pants , shirts and jackets. Shin Hye just can't say nothing..she was too mad to fight with him now.

They drove past towns, villages and mountains. Shin Hye still kept shut now. Where is he taking her now?

"Are you still mad at me " he asked.

Shin Hye did not answer him but kept looking outside the window. "If I am not working for you,this could be considered kidnapping you know." she finally said. "Taking me somewhere without my consent and not even informing where the heck are you taking me."

"Kidnapping??? That is too harsh of a word. I just want you to bring you somewhere and meet someone." he explained.

"Meet who? Is he someone so important?" she asked.

"Yes he is, someone very important to me " he said.

"And why do I have to meet him ? I am just your secretary,and office worker." Shin Hye said.

"You know that you are more than that to me Shin Hye. Why are you acting that you don't know." he asked.

"Maybe because I really don't know what am I to you. And I don't need to know." Shin Hye said angrily.

"Why is that guy important to you now ?" he asked as he looked at her.

"What guy? " Shin Hye asked. Who is he talking about now? as she tried to think.

"The guy you are spending your lunch with recently."  he answered,

"Yong Hwa? Are you spying at me Mr Geun Seok?" " she asked. "Why are you spying at me?"

"I am not spying..it is just something that I have heard...so is he someone special to you now ?"

"I don't think that it is any of your business Sir. My feeling for Yong Hwa is something that you should not be concern about." Shin Hye said.

"Uhmmm it has to be my business whether you like it or not. ......I.....I promised your Aunt Helen that ..I will look after you."  he answered.

"I told you....you cannot be responsible to me just because of your promise to my Aunt..I can take care of myself." Shin Hye continued.

And I promised somebody too that I will bring you to him to meet.." Geun Seok said.

"So after meeting this important person,which you said he is...can you just please leave me alone." Shin Hye said.

Geun Seok looked at her ,and took a deep breath,,,,things are not turning the way he wants it....."Yes and after this trip....I will leave you alone. And everything will have to come from you...." as he drove off to the mountains...