No Means Yes

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye woke up with the constant ringing of the doorbell. She hoped that the noise would go away and just let her sleep this morning. But it won't go away until she got no choice but to get up and answer the call.

She went home late last night. Geun Seok made her stay all throughout the party, partly to annoy her and to make her change her mind about not coming today with them. But she refused to budge in to his wishes. Although she knew that she has nothing to do and yes nobody to share the holiday season that is coming,but the way Geun Seok handle the whole thing made her mad. How can he just assumes things and think that he can just dictate her what she has to do with her life. Just the thought of it,gave her a sore feeling.

Still with sleep in her face,hair flying all over and face unwashed, she open the door without much of a thought.  And then she was surprised to see Geun Seok standing right by the door,dressed in jeans and tee shirt ,looking much like a boy who is still in school.

"What are you doing here ?" as she opened the door for him. Suddenly she became aware that she has not washed yet and yes still wearing her sleepwear and she is in front of her own Boss,as she colored at the thought.

"Picking you up. " he said as he crossed his arms. "Come on you better hurry and dress up." he added.

"I told you I am not going. So go where you have to go  and just leave me alone here." Shin Hye said.

"I am not leaving until you go with me. And I mean it ." he said.

"Well for your information,I mean it to when i said no,i am not going with you." Shin Hye said."You can't just dictate,what I should do and not do ." she said in a high voice making her real mad now.

"Why are such a stubborn. You have nothing to do this holiday and you have nobody here with you.And I am pretty much sure you did not make any plans for the holidays. You want to be alone and lonely than be with me...err with us. ?" he asked.

"Maybe that is what exactly what I want to do,to be left alone by people like you. It is hard enough working with you day in and day out and to spend my off days with you? Isn't it asking too much from me ?"

"Is that what you think ? Is that what you truly feel? " Geun Seok stared at her face ,his eyes in slit and the Shin Hye can see the anger in his face. "You had enough of  my company ?"

"Why are you always on my back ? You don't have to worry about me anymore. I know you promised my Aunt but seriously I am fine now. You don't have to be responsible to me anymore. " Shin Hye continued.

Geun Seok eyes still won't leave her,and yes making herself more conscious of her unwashed face and her clothing. "You think I am doing this because of that ? Maybe part of it,but it is much more than that. And yes i can't leave you here by yourself. I don't care what you think and what you say,I am not leaving here until you go with me." as he sat on the sofa and crossing his legs in front of her.

"Your family will be waiting for you, You have to go with them. " she said.

"If you don't go then i won't go either. You will the reason why i was not able to spend holidays with my family and this will be the first time ever..." he said with a grin in his face. "And I will tell them so ."

"You got to be kidding. You are such an impossible man. How can you be like this?" she said in desperation. He is making it hard for her to refuse. His family has been kind to her especially his sister.  And he is going to use them so she 'll come.

"Did I tell you that I always get what I want ? So there is no use fighting me on this Miss Park Shin Hye . Or either I could use my power to do that and will make this as an order,after all I am still your Boss and you have no other choice," he said smiling at her and knowing that he is winning...over her.

Shin Hye took a deep breath in desperation. He is really getting on her nerves now more than ever. But it is true in what he says..he will be hard to cross.

"Well you have to wait,I am not ready and I have to take a shower first. " Shin Hye said. "You will have to wait a very long time."

"I won't go anywhere..I will be just here. And yes bring something warm for we are going to hit the slopes and it is pretty cold there. " he said as he close his eyes and laying his back on the sofa with a smug on his face. Shin hye feel like whacking his head then and there...

Shin Hye took her time,in preparing. He wants to wait then he is going to make him wait. This the only way that she can get back at him...Why did she ever get involved with this kind of man,she thought as she shook her head.

_____________________________________

The view on the way was beautiful.fter passing the crowded cities and the traffic and the multitudes of people in the sidewalk, they went through the highway. There was a meadows,grass that has been long dried now from the chilling weather, the creek that has not been running but is frozen and all ice now. The trees are barren and has no leaf as if there are no signs of life and then the sno capped mountains ,as if you can just reach for them but in reality they are so far away. Shin Hye's spirit lifted up and the anger and all the negatives feelings she  has she felt earlier vanished in the Arctic air as she took a deep breath. It is true what Geun Seok has said then, this is what she needs and not moping alone in the house ,thinking about the lost of her Aunt in her life..even her Aunt would not like her to do that..

"Are you hungry ?" he asked.,looking at her sideways and noticed the relaxed face that she got right now.

"Yes, I did not have anything to eat nor drink at all ." she said.

"I am getting hungry too myself.Maybe we should stop by the next town." he said. "What you feel like eating now ?"

"Something good I guess pancakes and the works , since you brought me here, I decided to enjoy every minute of this.No use in sulking right?" as she smiled at him.

Geun Seok smiled back. "I am glad you see the reason. So I am not bad after all ?  " he asked.

"I still have to think about that. We'll see what my mind will said after this holiday so you better treat me right." smirking at him.

Geun Seok laughed. A laughed that she has never heard before, carefree and real and she likes the sound of it...and yes she ended laughing with him in the process.  Shin Hye stared at him and Geon Seok looked so adorable happy and carefree and feel her heart melting at his sight....This is not gonna be easy ,she told herself.. How will it be easy when she is halfway in love with her Boss...