Oto Ke

You Are Beautiful

Yesung walked back and forth on his office.The image of Geun Young and Myung Jung together, bothered him a lot. They said,they went to school together and was friends,and yes nothing is between them,and yet the intimate talk between the two made him so restless. What if there is something more between them? Why should it bother him now? Except the fact that will be hurting her sister. But he knows better now, Myung Jung is not going to replace nor leave his sister for any other girl,even if it is Geun Young.He got so many in stake now, his position in the society and in the office , his marriage and now a baby on the way. And if there is one thing,Myung Jung is no fool,he knew that he got a gold in his sister.

Yesung took a deep breath, so even if his brother in law has got his eyes on Geun Young, he is only to play with her feelings,and Geun Young should know that.But She is not innocent little girl anymore,and if ever,she knows what she is getting into, but why the urge to protect her is so strong. And yes ,he doesn't want Geun Young to get hurt, for despite that suit clad smart girl. is still an innocent girl inside. He should warn her and not let her guard down qith Myung Jung. He should warn her...but does he still have the rights to warn her and yes take care of her when he shuld be taking care of someone else....Yesung thoughts is all so torn right now...but he can't let her get hurt by someone,he'll do anything to protect her...

And as he dialed Geun Young extensions....he needs to talk to her...and yes how he missed her...it has been weeks since he last spoke to her..as he took a deep breath,.." Yes Miss Moon, I want you in my office. We have something to discuss." as he hung up on her... "Now what is he going to tell her? And what approach is he going to take , without earning her ire, in telling so ??? ,as he think of  a way...

-----------------------------------------

Geun Young was so surprised to hear from Yesung again. Her hands was shaking as she answered her phone. She has not heard from him for weeks already. She missed him but then she do4sn't want to be ignored again and worst be thought,as overstepping her boundaries. She is just and employee and he is the Boss. She should always remind herself that, so she'll her right place in the office and in Yesung's life. Still there were times...shen she thought,that she is more than that in his life,as she closed her eyes...

And yes he wants to see her and yes talk to her. She can't think of what possibly be it all about,since her reports has been submited long way off,and just heard a simple note of comments from him through a memo...so businesslike and not at all personal,and yes Yesung putting her in her place...and hurting her more in the process.

She fixed herself up ,as she stared at herself in the mirror. She put a light lipstick and fixed her hair,at least she wants to look good in front of him. Yes it could add some self confidence in herself ,which she seems to be lacking nowadays. She smiled at herself as she took a deep breath and tok all the air that she needed for now...

-----------------------------------------

"Geun Young,  good that you are here. You're done for the day ,right ?" as he satred at her . Geun Young looked back at her,not knowing what he is talking about. She thought it is some sort of a meeting. But she noticed that Yesung got his jacket on and his attche case in hand ,like he is about to go out.

"You said you want to talk to me." Geun Young asked, lost at Yesung thoughts or plans.

"Yes we can talk over dinner. I didn't have any lunch today. I hope you don't mind sharing dinner with me ?" Yesung said as he smiled at her, his smile so friendly ,like they were back on that holiday again. Her heart is beating so fast and was so confused. He has been so silent for a long time and now all of a sudden....

"I thought..it is something important." as her voice faltered...and yes getting excited at the thought od spending time with Yesung..

"Yes it is very important. So we can discuss this after dinner..." Yesung said as he led her out...and Geun Young can only nod her head...

--------------------------------------------

Shin Hye woke up,with a white ceiling staring down at her.  She was in bed alright, and as she moved,she noticed an intravenous fluids that is hooked on her arm. She was wearing a hospital gown,that leaves very little on someone's imagination, underneath a white sheets and a blanket. She doesn't know how she ended up here,as she tried to recollect her thoughts...

She remembered walking to the front door and opening the door, for the person outside was so impatient,as the bell  keeps on ringing,and it is giving her more headache, more than she can take....and then there was a guy..Did she just imagined it ? It was Geun Seok standing in her front door. But it can't be him,he was gone to some far away place and won't be back for sometime. She must be thinking of him a lot...that she imagined people to be him.

She is feeling a lot better now. Her body is still  achy but her headache is almost gone and yes the fuzziness is all gone now. It must be the fever,for she remembered burning up with fever the last time... She tried to get up and sit up and yet she still feel weak, and remebered she has not eaten anything for a while...as she heard the growling of her stomach...

And then the door opens.....as Geun Seok came into view and holding a vase with flowers. a bunch of long stemmed red roses in his hands...as Shin hye stared at him... so she is not dreaming after all...Geun Seok is here and he is right here with her...as she was lost for words....

"Good,you are awake. How are you feeling now?" as he dashed of right to her side. His eyes looked worried.and yes there was concern and affection there. Shin hye could not understand...

"What are you doing here ?" was all Shin Hye can muttered...Why is he here again?  "I thought you left "

"Left and got back again. I just left and then this...you should be taking care of yourself more. You have me worried." Geun Seok said.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." Shin Hye said. "I feel beter now. You can leave me now."  as she was hurt at his words...

"I am sorry,I didn't mean it that way. Shin Hye. I am just so worried....if something happens to you...I would never forgive myself. I should have never left you." he said.

"You don't have to feel responsible to me again.I know that you promised my Aunt,  that you are going tot ake care of me before she died.But you don't have to worry about that anymore. I can take care of myself." Shin Hye said.as she turned her back on him...Geun Seok looked at her..what is she saying feeling responsible ? She thinks he is doing out of his responsibility and the promise...to her Aunt....doesn't she knows that he loves her???

"Shin Hye you got it all wrong...You don't understand.." Geun Seok said, feeling misunderstood.

"Go back to where you are supposed to be . I will be fine, you don't have to worry about me anymore. Excused me ,I am tired. " as she lay back in bed and closed her eyes...and Geun Seok can only stare at her,unable to believed at just what has happened...Hor could she misunderstood him ???/ as he took a deep breath and sighed. Going back to Shin Hye's good side is not as easy as he thought it would be...