Aiming To Score

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young stared at the phone in her desk,after receiving a call from Mr Kim Yesung secretary. He wants to see her first thing in the morning.Why make an appointment when he can just summon her anytime he wants to,as she thought about it. Did he remembered her from the previous night ? He had asked for her name and for sure he remembered her. She wondered if this could be the end of her service in this office.

There is no use in discussing this with Jung Myung. In fact she wants to get away from him as far as possible. He is the reason why she is losing her job in the first place. Though he is also the reason why she is here.But she has been a productive employee in this company,and she made sure that she is worth whatever penny or won they had paid her.And if he wants her out why wait for the next day? He can easily fire her this afternoon than wait wait in the morning...unless Mr Kim Yesung is playing  mind games with her...as she frowned at the thought...

----------------

Shin Hye arrived in her desk ,only to find out that her Boss has gone for the day. She wondered what is he thinking at the moment,dodging his lunch invitation.Will he reprimand her or say something about it,or he is just going to let it slide like it is nothing ?? But she could not understand,she felt uncomfortable being around him. It seems like business is not on his head but something else,unlike his brother who is all about the company and the business.Aunt Helen has warned her enough,that Geun Seok the younger brother is the playful one, who goes for fun and games very much the young kid that he is...as she can see his image with that naughty smile on his face...

And soon enough her phone rang and the very man on her thought is on the line. She finds herself smiling ,as if she can read his very mind.

"Miss Park, good that you are on your desk now.I gathered that you must have a very satisfying lunch." he said.

"Yes I did ,Sir Thank you." she answered. She was about to say sorry but then,she changed her mind and just waited if he has something to say more about it.

"Good,for you will be needing your energy. Checked your e mail and I made a list of files that I will be needing first thing in the morning. " he said.Shin Hye frowned,is he getting back on her for standing up on him,she wondered.

"Yes sir. I'll check on my mail ." she said.

"And Miss Park I want you there in the office at eight o clock in the morning sharp.We have alot to cover,so get yourself ready for a hard work tomorrow." he added.

"Yes Sir,is that all?" she said.

"Just make sure that you are on your desk when I get there in the morning.Is that understood?" he said.

"Yes,I will be here ." she said as he hang up on her....He is getting back on her,sher is sure of it,but then she could not complain. He is her Boss after all. Why did he ever get back now,just when she is still learning her ropes around the office...And his presence is sure intimidating.....why did she ever listen to Aunt Helen to fill in her place...She is sure she is doomed on her first job ever.....

----------------------------------------------

Geun Young cleaned up her desk early. All paper works are back now on files. She also put her personal belongings on a little box she ahs found on the stock room. She played on her fingers,thinking about the whole thing. She knows she cannot wait for tomorrow anymore...she has to know what could be possibly her fate. And yes only Kim Yesung can answer that. And she have to see now,now tomorrow morning ,as get up from her chair and walked to the elevator on the way to his offfice...

She found Miss Cho on her desk,busy answering a phone call as she waited for her....

" Yes,may I help you?" Miss Cho asked.

"I am Moon Geun Young." she started.

"Ah yes,I called for you earlier.But I told you to come in the morning,not today." she said.

"Yes,but i need to see Mr Kim Yesung now." she said with urgency.

Miss Cho,stopped at what she is doing as she stared at her. Does she knows who is the person she wants to see? as her eyesbrows raise up at her tone.

"Mr Kim is busy right now.He is in the meeting. And if you must know,you have to have an appointment before you can see him,unless you have something personal relationship with him...which I believe not..." Miss Cho said still looking at her.

Geun Young blushed at her insunuations...she was red with embarassment..."No,of course not.I am sorry for barging in." she said. "But do you have any idea,why he would want to talk to me?"

"I am sorry,he never discuss his business with me,and even if i know,I ...won't" she said.

"I am sorry again,I am just nervous .I don't have any idea,unless he is firirng me." she said with a tone of desperation and resignations on her voice.

"For your peace of mind. I don't think he will be calling you to his office to fire you.Other people can do that for him. It must be something good then ." as she smiled at her.

"You think so?" as she gave her a nervous smile.

" Don't qoute me on this,but i think so." Miss  Cho said as she smiled at her.

"Thank you,I'll see you in the morning." Geun Young said as she left the office and the old lady looked at her and smiled...Somehow she have this special feeling for this girl and her Boss....as she smiled and shook her head....