Back To The Grind

You Are Beautiful

It was a beautiful Monday morning,as the sun shines brightly this morning. Geun Seok woke up with much excitement and with a smile in his face.Today is the day that Shin Hye is coming back to work. She has been feeling better and stronger these past few days. He is just sorry that he was unable to see her this weekend for he has some social obligation that he has to attend to.

The social obligation is his yearly promise to visit the school that he has funded for the children in the far away town. A small town that he happens to visit in his wandering days and yes just like the mountain people, he has learned to love. He promised himself and the people there that he will make it a point that he will come and visit that place in their feast day. It has been nice seeing the old faces, his own adoptive family ,where he usually resides whenever he comes and visit there. And just like the mountain,it remains untouched with civilizations and modern world.

It has always been refreshing,visiting that far away town but then he misses Shin hye too,and he has been constantly in his mind during his stay there. And then he wondered whether Shin hye will also appreciate the place and the people that he ahs learned to love.He would like to take her there and get to know the people there,but then come to think of it, Shin hye doesn't seems to have the carefree spirit that he has ,not the love of nature and the unknown. She wonder if she got the heart for all the things that he cared about....

He brushed away the thought for now. He has to concentrate in the business now and shows to Shin hye that he also got a stability in him. That he is not as carefree and uncaring as she believed him to be. He has to win her now,and then everything will take a back seat for now.

And soon enough as he entered the office, Shin Hye's face came to his view,sitiing in her desk,but she is not alone, but is with somebody. She seems to be talking intently to the guy. He looked at the guy,and yes he is young and yes good looking too. he has not seen him before in the office,but then he is seldom around to know each one of them. A frown came to his face seeing them...

Shin Hye get up on her feet as soon as she saw him. as she bowed her head in greeting. He is the Boss after all. " Good morning Sir " Shin Hye greeted him with a smile in her face. But then Geun Seok is already piqued at what he saw as the frown didn't leave his face,giving both of them a glare in the process.

"Good morning" as he hurried to his room. Shin Hye followed him with her gaze. He must have woken up in the wrong side of the bed,she thought. And yes gone is the smile that used to greet her wheneevr he visited her.

"It is nice to see you again,Shin Hye" Yong Hwa said. "I was worried when I heard that you have been sick" he continued.

"I am perfectly fine now. Thank you for your concern" she answered.

"How about lunch later on?" he asked. And the buzzer from the inside office came.

"Miss Park,my schedule for the day ." the voice of Geun Seok came. 

"I have to go now. I don't want to in trouble on my first day." as she laughed at him.

"And the lunch??" as he persisted.

"Yes, just give me a call." Shin hye answered. and Geun Seok has clearly heard her answer to him. And Geun Seok is sure mad,hearing that.....There is something in that guy the way he lookes at Shin Hye,and he doesn't like it at all....

-----------------------------------------

Geun Young hurry up to meet Yesung for dinner. They have been meeting each other almost everyday. And yes she is in love and she can't hide it anymore. And yes Yesung has been so loving and giving. Something that she has never thought about him,when she first met him. They would meet up for dinner and then sometimes he would come and saty with er in her place,and just watch TV and talk,and sometimes some late night walk in the park,whenever his schedule permits him.

He would wake her up with his call in the morning, and then kiss her goodnight before she sleeps/. It has been such a dream loving him these last few days. Sometimes she is scared that all of these will just go away,and that Yesung will wake up and realized that he doesn't really love her. But then whenever she sees the sparkles in his eeyes whenever he saw her,she just knew that Yesung loves her as much as she loves him.

And yes Yesung was already there ,waiting for her. He didn't see her coming in,and she noticed the worried look in his face,and wondered what possibly could it be. He seems so surprised when she came in and kiss him on the cheeks as she greeted him.

"Thinking hard ? A penny for your thoughts." she said as she smiled at the old cliche. Yesung turned around and smied at him,and yet she could still see the anxiety in his eyes.

" Nothing now,since you are already here." he answered,taking her hand.

"Sorry that I am late. There has been a last minute thing in the office." she explained.

" It is alright,I barely got here. Why don't we order first, for I am famished now. And I think I need a drink for now." he added. Geun Young curiousity came,Yesung seldom drinks when they are together ,and wondered what could possiblly bothering him now ????

Yesung sensed that Geun Young has felt his own anxiety as he smiled at her to reassured her. I just need to unwind a little bit. It is just an office thing." he said.

"You can tell me if there is anything..." she offered. "I will be just here."

"I know,and I love you for it, " as he hugged her tight. Geun Young can feel it,and wondered if his anxiety is something to do with her..... "Just remember that I really do love you Geun Young,only you." as his eyes teared...He wondered how is she going to feel when the announcement comes out tomorrow?????