Moon Geun Young

You Are Beautiful

It was already getting late as Geun Young was getting ready to go home for the day.It has been a very busy day for her.As an assistant manager of the department,she was assigned alot of things to do,while  the manager goes out and play and bid his time.But she could hardly complain,cause the manager was the husband of the owner of the company that she works with.Chun Jung Myung is her manager in the department,the very reason why was she was employed in this big company.And she should be at least grateful to him for giving her a job.

Jung Myung was a college friend, and has been hinting her that that he likes her but she just ignored his invitations and then finally told him that she is not interested in what he has to offer,if it is more than friendship.They lost touch after graduation and then after a year she met him again and then offered her a job as his assistant.She was wary at first to accept his offer,but with the economic downfall ,it has gotten really hard to find a decent jobs especially for a newly graduate and without experience like her,no matter what her transcript has said things about her,for she was a four point average student.

She was able to relax and breath freely when she learned that he was married and that the woman is the owner of the company.Truly now,he won't be able to hit on her ,knowing that the missus is around.He must have hired for her own brain and merits.,and so she thought.And after all they were friends before....so his intention must be good and pure.

But working with him for months,she has started to wonder whether she placed her trust on him too soon.Since last months,he has been finding a way to be with her most of the time.And then she heard that the wife is out of town,somewhere abroad for months now.She was hoping that there is nothing crazy ideas coming to his mind about her.But he has acted very professionals when they are in the office and if they are in the company of the officemates.

The phone rang as she lifted her receiver."hello,Miss moon speaking." as she answered.

"Geun Young,I am glad you are still in the office.You know I left some papers on my desk  And I really need that for tonight and my secretary just left.I hope you don't mind bringing them over the house." he said.

"Your house? I thought you are having a meeting with the client." she answered.

"Yeah,and I need that paper tonight,if you don't mind." he added.

Geun Young took a deep breath,she was hoping that it is not one of his scheme but she could not refuse and the reasons seems to be valid,as she took a deep breath."Alright,I am really on my way out." she added.

"Yeah but that papers are very important and i can't just entrust it with anybody." he said

"Alright,I'll bring it over." Geun Young said.

"Good,then I'll see you later." Jung Myung said as a smile cross his face.He finally got her when he wants her to be.Sea Woo is not home and he has not heard from his brother in laws being home tonight.And even if they are home,they wouldn't know the goings in the big house...

The big house was full of lights as she stepped out in her raggedy car. They must have a visitor and yes the meeting must ongoing,although she frowns at the idea of having a business taking place in the privacy of a home.I guess big people doesn't mind at all.She went to the gate as the security stoppeed her and told them her name.The guard directed her to the main house,and met the maid on the way as she was directed to a room upstairs,as her heart beats faster.Something is in her boss mind tonight and it is not purely business..But she is ready,if he goes out of hand,then surely she is ready to fight back.

She knocked on the door,as the voice told her to come in.The voice is not of Jung Myung but of somebody else.Still,it seems he has been expecting her to come....as she walked slowly inside and with hesitancy.

"I brought the papers that you told me." she said.The room was dimmed except for the lamp shade where he was seated,in the longue chair and his shirt is undone.Something is not right here,she thought,as she looked at his face ,as surprised came to him and her,as she blushed at the process.She was staring to the very owner of the company that she works for...and he had this look in his eyes,a contempt or something more.

"Papers?" and he has this big question mark on his face,like it is her own idea coming over here.And how she came past the security,to his room.

She was taken back,as she looked down on the floor.She can't stare back at him.His looks are so intimidating.But he continue to stare at her and felt herself coloring more with embarassment.

"I am sorry,Sir.I must have gone to the wrong room.Mr Chun asked me to bring some papers from the office." she said,as she recovered.

"Papers at this time and at the privacy of his room?" he asked,insunuating something.How can she be so stupid?Does she knows what she is getting into.?Or is it all in the act?"Do you always serviced your Boss like this?" with a smirk on his face.

Anger came to her,for pointing to her,her very mistakes,and yes worst,he thinks of her now as one of those girls...Surely,he doesn't thinks that she is going to stoop that low,no matter how much their company pays her.

"I think you got it all wrong.I am just here to bring the papers." she said in explanation.

"And so you told me.But do you know that the an you are meeting are a very much married man,or you don't care at all." he said with sarcasm.The look that she has thrown at her,and the his insuanations is way too much for her to bear,Boss or no boss,he doesn't have the right to judged her.

"I think,I have to leave now,I am sorry Sir that I have disturbed you." she said,as she turned around.If she stayed for more than a minute,she doesn't know if she can control herself and she might end up hitting this man,and yes lose her job in the process,if she has not lose it yet.

"Why don't you leave me the papers that you said is very important.I'll give it to Mr Chun myself.Miss...???" as he tried to fish her name.

"Moon Geun Young,Sir." she said as she handed him the paper.Her hand was shaking as she handed it to him.Yesung noted the shake of her hands,as a he curled his lips. He stared at her and she looked so beautiful and so innocent and yes quite al.So this is the type of girl,that his brother in law likes,nodding his head in the process....

"Alright,you may leave now.I hope next time,you will be more careful." he said as he turned his back on her,in dismissals as she quickly left the room ,and quickly got out of the big house.She can't help but cry when she was on the security of her car.She was never been humiliated like this in her life and to the Big boss,no less.He must be thinking the worst of her now.....as she cried some more,and wondered why would she even cared of what he thinks of her as a woman...????