Getting To Know Her.

You Are Beautiful

Yesung stared at the folder in his hand.The name on the file says Moon Geun Young,as he sat down on his chair and started flipping on it. There was a photo of her and yes she was the girl last night.How could he forget her ? And even the expression when she realized who he was is all imprinted on his mind.

The sun has started to shine full blast at it hit the glass windows on his office.The office is located at the top of their own building in the center of it all.The center of Seoul business districts.The building over tower all the others around him.The top level where all the executive offices are.And Yesung office overlook the rest of the offices.Even his brother who was seldom home got an office there,Geun Seok still acts as Assistant Vice president,though he is barely in the office in a year.

His brother in law office is on the next floor,as his  own choosing .He wants to oversee the comings and goings of his pwn department, was his excuse.But Yesung doubts that,maybe he just doesn't want to be check by his own Boss.And doesn't want his work be known to the rest,so it will be so easy to make some business,other than the legitimate one.

Yesung checked his watch and it is already half past nine oclock .He wondered if his brother is in the office already.He gave him a message that he wants to talk to him in the office for they have some important things to discuss.They could have discussed it ,at home last night,but he doesn't want to spoil his sister first night back home and he doesn't want her involve nor have any knowledge of what they are about to discuss,for it is about his own brother in law.

He went back on the file that he was reading ,as he noted Miss Moon Geun Young resume.Good school and yes good grades but somehow lacking in experience to be qualified in her position.There was a note from Chun Jung Myung about his interview and him signing her appointment.He noted that Miss Moon and his brother in law went to the same school and graduated at the same time.A frown came to him ,as everything adds up to him now .So she is not as innocent as her face was,he thought. She basically knew what she is getting into last night.She could have fooled  him in the process,as the sweet and innocent girl when she was far from being innocent....and yes even al.He thought that was his description of her last night, But he was all so wrong about her. He was blaming his brother in law,only to find out that the other one is not an innocent victim at all but a willing one.....as he clenched his fist.....in anger.

It was past twelve when Geun Seok finally decided to show up in the office.He went straight to  his office ,and he usually find Joann there his secretary,but found that her chair was empty.Joann was his Dad's secretary for a long time.And he sort of inherit her along with the office.Yesung got his own secretary but since he was seldom in the office,Joann who have the knowledge of ins and outs of the office,also help out Yesung office most of the time.They have kept her to pay off her service and her loyalty to the office.And they have treated her more than an employee but more as a family member for it seems like they grew up right in her very eyes.A frown came to him,where can Joann be,as far as he knew she was never been absent in her life.

He walked straight to his brother's office as the secretary just let him in without any word.She knew that his Boss has been waiting for his vagabond brother since early this morning.

"Where is Joann?' he asked as he walked in in his brother's office.

"Good morning to you too." Yesung said,as he looked at his brother."Or is it already afternoon? When I say morning,I mean morning ."

"Sorry about that,I was tired and my whole body is achy.You know I never wake up early." he said as he pouts and crossed his arms.

"Except when you have to go for your out of this world trips.Why can't you do the same here?" he asked,as he took a deep breath.No use reprimanding him.Geun Seok is Geun Seok and he is not going to change at all.Save him the heart ache and head ache of asking him to change for it will never happen in his lifetime.

"Alright,for your question,Joann has already retired effective last month.You are not around so you'll never know.We had a big party for her honor." Yesung said."And the reason that I called you here is we need to discuss something."

"Why include me,when you can handle the office and the businesses singlehandedly. You don't need me at all." he said.

"I need you to keep an eye on the office when I am away.I need somebody in here that I can trust, I have a big deal that is coming,and I wil be gone here and there for the next six months if not more." Yesung said.

"I think you are asking the wrong person.To stay in this office for six months,is a big no, no for me.Delegate your job to Myung Jung.He is part of the family too." he said as he stood up."And I have something planned already for the next six months."

"Why don't you think about it,and let me know tomorrow?"  Yesung said as he let out a deep sigh."I really need you this time." is his last word to him. But Geun Seok can barely hear it. He was upset that his brother  will ask him something that he cannot do. But Yesung seldom ask him anything...could it be that he really need him this time???? as he walk back in his office.And then he saw this girl.A girl so young and so beautiful as he stared at her,and she stared back at him.

"Excused me sir,may I have your name? You cannot just go in there." she said,as she stand up to try to stop him.

"And who are you to stop me?" he asked,as his eyes never leaving her face.

"I am Park Shin Hye,Mr Jang Geun Seok secretary,sir." she said as she blushed at his staring .He is such a very charming man and yes so young.,but he looked defiant at her asking.

"So Miss Park Shin Hye,do you know who your Boss is ? " he asked.

She nodded her head and notice the twitch on his face with sarcasm evident. "I am your Boss, I am Mr Jang Geun Seok,so you better remember this face." as he walked out on her. shaking his head...As Shin Hye stayed rooted in her place.....unable to say anything and this is her first day yet at work... .