Is It Too Late ?

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok woke up with beads of perspiration in his forehead ,as he opens his eyes. He was back home, as he stared at the ceiling and walls of his room. But the image seems so real, Shin Hye calling out for him, like she is in real trouble, calling out his name and reaching her hands out for him. But he was so far away,and as much as he wants to reach out for her hands, she seems to be getting farther,and farther away. Her face getting dimmer and dimmer.

He is scared, getting so scared in his own dreams. He took a deep breath and looked for the clock,and it say half past one.. He slept all day and half past the night. He must be dogtired from the trip plus the change of time table.It  will be almost noon now in the village,not that everybody is aware of the time in there. There time table is the sun shining in the morning and the setting in the afternoon,and the moon and the stars lighting up the dark skies at night.

He tried to get back to sleep,so he can go to the office,fresh and well rested, for he knows he will be having a long day ahead of him. Counting on the words of his brother Yesung, Shin Hye is pretty much disappointed in him,for not saying goodbye to her,and not breathing a word of his goings. Hopefully,he can still appease her anger and disappointment.

He got up knowing it is futile in trying to,he is awake,and his stomach is giving him trouble too.Sleeping all throughour day,he has fogotten food all together. He got up and went to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat light for the night. On the way to the kitchen, he found his brother in the bar, having a drink,with a glass in hand. Yesung was unaware that he was even up and he seems to be troubled about something. He didn't notice the movement in the room...

"I didn't know you are up .So what's the drink all about ?" he asked. Yesung was startled at his voice,but he didn't show it. He turned his head an smiled at him. Geun Seok flapping himself next to him.

"Nothing,just trying to relax before going to bed." Yesung answered as he tried to finish the remaining liqour in his glass.

"You don't usually drink by yourself. You only drink if there is anything to do with business. So what's bothering you now? Any problem in the office,that I should know ?" Geun Seok asked.

"Nothing that I can't handle ,thank you." Yesung answered trying to brushed it off.

"I am still a part of it, you don't have to carry all the loads in your shoulder." Geun Seok reminded his brother.

Yesung smirked at him. "Is this really my brother talking? Or they have replaced you with somebody else ?" shaking his head and grinning.

"Yes,it is still me. Does it ever occured to you,that your little brother must be growing up too. I am a man now." Geun Seok said.

"That I can see, and staying in the mountains this time has done you good. I am so proud." Yesung said,it seems like the alcohol has some effect on him now.Geun Seok wondered how long has he been drinking all by himself.

"If it is not business,then it must be something else. "...as he tried to dig into his brother. "Something personal then....could it be that Miss Moon has something to do with it ?"  as he stared at hs brother's face ,waiting for reaction,and he was not disappointed,the change of expression in Yesung's face,revealed his guilt.

"Miss Moon? She is just a business associate and nothing more. It is only employer and employees relationship that exist between us." Yesung denied.

"You are telling me something but your face is saying something else. You like her,plain and simple,why deny yourself ?" Geun Seok said. "Me when I want something or somebody ,I go for it.I let her know my feeling. It is about time for you to let go.." he told his brother,as he pat his back, and got up to leave Yesung and proceed to the kitchen...

" It is not as simple as that. Your life doesn't have a clause on it,but I do. There are things you have to consider before running after something that you really  want in life,woman included. I wished I could do things just like that." Yesung said.

Geun Seok stpped on his track and look at his brother. He can see  that he battling inside himself. He must be really in love with this girl,otherwise,Yesung won't be like this....His forehead knotted ,not understanding his brother's stand on this... and what clause is he talking about ?

"What do you mean ? I don't understand it ?" he asked.

"I am not free to marry just anybody. Our parents has already made an arrangement with the Ims. To keep our business secure,our parents agreed that Yuna and me must marry when the time comes. It is something that I questioned but then..it all written in the will and our parents made it known to me. " Yesung said,now letting it all out He has kept it inside, somehow protecting everybody, but it has been bothering him inside lately.

"But you cannot marry Yoona,you don't even like each other. " Geun Seok said in gust.

"Whether i like or not,we have to do it and she knows it. Her parents called me a few months ago but I was able to dodge it then,but now...I don't know..maybe it is better to do it now,before,.... I do something..." Yesung said. "Before I really fall for Geun Young."

Geun Seok stared at his own brother....but then it is already too late...Yesung is already in love and even himself knows this but he is just not accepting it. He felt sorry for his brother now,and glad that he is free,free to love the girl that he wants....hopefully the girl that he wants would also love him back as Shin hye came to his mind....and took a deep breath,why he has this nagging sense to see her now at this monet and that he cannot wait in the morning. Is something wrong with her,hence the feeling.....

He smiled faintly ay his brother,not knowing what to say...after all Yesung is the older one...and he seems to know just everything under the sun..But how come he felt this time that he is wrong in doing so,marrying Yoona instead of running after the girl that hew wants and that is only Moom Geun Young. Unlike him,Yesung doesn't fall in and out of love just like that,and if he fell for her,then it means that his feeling for her is real.

Would he just fall in and out of love too with Shin Hye ??? How come he is feeling that it is for real this time??? And hope that the fate won't play tricks on his this time..God ,how he loves her.....s the ned for her felt so great....