In Her Eyes

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye looked at the clock by the wall and it is already past one oclock. She looked at the file on her table and she has another four more pages to go before she is done.And hopefelly she can go on her lunch break. She never knew that his Boss can be a lot of work when he is around.Aunt hele told her that it is gonna be easy cause Geun Seok was seldom around. She said that he has  a wandering lust with him. But today ,he seems to be all in for the business in the office.She massaged her neck as she reviewed the note that she just typed as the her intercom buzzed. She hopes that it is not another work to be done for today...

Geun Seok read and reviewed the files before him. he didn't intend to read them all, but then he got caught,and he better have a know how on the business that made them who they are right now. And as he started reading from one end to another,he just realized that there are lot on his brother's shoulder. No wonder Yesung is all too serious and all business even outside the office.And the more he read and the more he get himself involved on the huddle of things.

He was surprised to see that it is alrweady one o clock.he wondered if his secretary is still typing the notes that he aske her to do. He buzzed for her...and yes...this time she cannot refused him anymore...Shin Hye walked in the office.

"You need me sir ?" she asked.

"Are you done with the notes?" he asked.

"I still have a couple of pages to do,Sir." she said.

"Alright,you can do that later. We can have a break and lunch for now. Get your bag and we are going out." he said in command.

"Excused me Sir?" Shin hye asked.

"Yes,you are going to lunch with me and this time ,you cannot hide or ran away from me." he said with an amusement in his eyes."Like you did the last time. Next time you do that and you are gonna be fired for defying my order." he added.

Shin Hye colored more of anger more than anything else.How dared him order her around,she thought. She wants to say something nasty but controlled herself.  "I didn't ran away from you." she said.

"Why are you scared of me?" as he stared at her face.

"Why would i be scared of you? I just cannot wait anymore for you the last time." she explained.

"Good if you are not. Come on..I am hungry myself.Get your things." he said.

"We are not going to eat in the cafeteria?" she asked.

"No, I have something in mind. I don't think cafeteria food will satisfy me." he said.,as he grabbed his jacket on the chair. Shin hye can only take a deep breath...Lunching with her Boss is the last thing in her mind.

They went in his car as they sped out of the parking lot in to the streets and then Geun seok stopped at a very nice restaurant just a few blocks from the park. He opened the door for her like a true gentleman,and Shin Hye felt her heart skipping a beat. he looked so handsome and in so doing the act made her very uncomfortable.She knows that given a time being with Jang Geun Seok can really become a big problem,especially if he is smiling at her like that....

They walked inside,as the host entertained them as ushered them to their seat. But as they are about to seat, geun seok saw somebody familiar in the table at the other side. And yes his own brother,lunching with somebody ,a very beautiful girl. He smiled at himself. He never thought that his brother has time for an opposite , So Yesung found a girl that he is interested with.Yesung doesn't get impressed easily, That girl must be somebody special,if yesung is spending his presious time with her.

The host noted his eyes on the pair. "Ah sir,do you know them ? You want me to ask them if you can join them?" he asked.

"No, it is alright. I think they want their privacy and I want a privacy of my own with my lady." Geun Seok said. Shin hye turned around ans heard what he said...as her heart beats faster...She wondered what could he be saying,his woman....He better not do anything crazy, as she became afraid again....of him.