Trying...

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok has a fretful sleep after last night. So many things coming to his mind,his brother's dilemma, Shin Hye, and the memories of his parents haunting him. Why of all time,the images of their parents came to him ? He could not understand. He loved his both his parents dearly,and has always thought of them with respect ,and to do the right thing,but how come the last revelation from Yesung ,seems to have stuck in his mind as very wrong and have sort of gave injustice to his brother's life.

Shin Hye too,Yesung said that she must be miffed or something,though she never asked too much about him. If she is then he cannot blamed her, after all he left without much of a goodbye. They have been doing so good...and to leave like that is quite unacceptable especially in the woman's end, that as much he knew.

He got up and took a shower as soon as the sun came out. He decided to see Shin Hye first thing in the morning. Maybe he can ask her breakfast and then ask for forgiveness and explained everything to her. He grinned and smiled at the though and then maybe Shin hye will give him a chance....

---------------------------------------------

Geun Seok rang the bell and waited by the door. Now all showered up and dress in his business suit,he looked every inch a businessman who is in a serious business,as he stared at himself at the glass storm door and smiled.

He waited for few minutes.She must be still asleep and having  a hard time to get out from bed. SHin Hye's image in disarray,seems to amuse Geun Seok.her hair in disarray, face unmade,and sleep will be evident in her face, is the face that he is expecting to greet him....as a smile cross his face....

But still no answer,as he rang the bell again. "It is time to wake up Sleeping Beauty" as he told himself. He waited still...but heard no movement inside. Geun Seok frowned. "Where can Shin hye be ? She can't be in the office this early." as he thought of the possible reason for delay.

He rang the bell the third time and this time decided to call the office just to make sure that he is not waiting for nothing. Shin hye might be in the office and all. He rang the front desk,and the Security answered. No there was no sign of Shin Hye yet in the office. In fact the people are just starting to come in now.

He rang the doorbell the fourth time,and Geun Seok started to get worried now. Maybe Shin Hye is inside but just refused to see him. Shin Hye wants him out of her life,as he panic at the the thought. This time he knocked hard on the door....She should be awake by all the noises that he made....

"Shin Hye...Shin Hye....Open the door" Geun Seok said in a loud voice enought to hear on the next door neighbor.

"Shin Hye woke up"....she heard noises....the bell...a voice,calling out her name. She could hardly get up,her whole body is aching, and felt her whole body burning. The voie came again....Geun Seok's voice??? It can't be? He left already,she must be dreaming,but his voice is getting louder and more frantic than the one before. Is there some sort of emergency,she thought,as she tried to get up and walk to the front door.Her knees felt so weak that it felt like buckling down on her....as she walk slowly to open the door, and soon enough ,when she opens the door.....Geun Seok was standing there with a worried look in his face,,,,,as Shin Hye fainted in front of him.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung went to the office early as usual. Despite the drik last night, it didn't help to numb his senses nor his feelings early this morning. He wondered if he is going to see Geun Young today. It is really up to him,but then he choose to stay away for now. He might commit to something that he doesn't want to to,if he sees him. He can't deny now,even to himself,that he has really fallen to Geun Young. But then love is only emotion...it can be controlled and suppressed if one really wants to.

He took a deep breath ,as he looked outside the window....Yoona? He has not seen her for almost a year now. No contact and no communication. As far as he knew she was in Us and then in Europe,doing things that she fancies. Like him,she is very much against the marriage. She is in a relationshipback then,and then not sure if she is still with that guy, a famous actor too,but with a very bad reputation with women. But Yoona assured him that she is the real one for him. Yesung smiled at the thought.

Their parents gave in to their wish to do their own thing, but then when marriage age comes,they will have to get married. That age is here and now,and yes he cannot dodge it anymore.Better go on with marriage before he can really be tempted to do otherwise. He can learn to love Yoona. She is very beautiful and yes she cannot be so bad as a woman too,as he had a smirk in his face with the thought,remembering how they ignored each other all those times.

Yoona is the opposite of the girl,that he dreamed of having in his life. Yoona likes to party, in tune with everything in fashion,thinks only of herself, and yes to him,she is just shallow with no depth in character. But Geun Young, she got everything that he wants to be,the woman to spend his life with.He shook his head when Geun Young thoughts came again. He can forget her and he will forget her,if only to abide to his parents wishes....

-----------------------------------------

Geun Young started updating her resume...and has started  sending her resume to some big corporation. She crossed her fingers. hoping somebody will accept her soon. She looked around her room,somehow she felt that it is crowding her,the whole building is crowding and she needs to get out as soon as possible. She can't bump into Yesung again. In as much as her heart wants to see him,her brain is telling her it is better not to see him anymore and get used to the idea that he is not a part of her life and will never be.

There was a knock in the door,as the door was widely open and it is Myung Jung,smiling down at her.

"Good morning...I hope you are not that busy." he said in greeting. He looked different today,he seemd to have mellowed somewhere.

"No cone on in, just looking over the report just now." Geun Young said,as he pointed the chair in front of him.

"Thank you. I will be just quick. I just want to say sorry. I thought about the whole thing, and realized I will a be a fool to throw all this away just because...." as he grinned at her. "You know,that I liked you since we were in college. But then...Woo ..she really loves me,and she is a very good woman. I can't deny that. I think I have to give my marriage a try and a good start and the baby coming. It changes veerything now..." as he smiled at her. Geun Young smiled back.

"I am glad to hear that. Then I have to worry about you anymore." she said.

"No I will be the least of your worry.Worry more to our Boss...since you got his attention now..." he said. "We can still be friends ,right ?"

Geun Young nodded her head as she toook out her hands for a handshake... "Of course. " smiling ...

Yesung was passing by ,unable to keep himself,and saw the two talking. He wondered what they can be talking about,and seeing the smiles in their faces...He felt a pang of jealousy, as he took a deep breath. He wondered if his brother in law is hitting up on her again,and it seems like she is not dodging him off...and saw the extended hand as Myung Jung acceptted the hand and hold it....Yesung glared at the sight...as he walked away...