New York Trip.

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young was so excited about her forthcoming trip tomorrow. This is her first time going out from the country. And of all places,New York,she has heard a lot of beautiful things and the not so beautiful about the city but yes going out of Korea is something that she has dreamed about. She got her luggage all ready now,and her papers,passport and all.she still has to secure her ticket tomorrow.And yes she is going with her Boss,as she thought of Yesung.

She wondered how is he ,away from the security of his office and home .Is he still the same formidable man that he is. She knows that they going there for business,but she wondered if he ever puts his guard down if ever. And this time,it is just the two of them...why is she feeling excited at the thought ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flight to New York was long and tiring. Yesung met up Geun Young at the airport ,as they board their plane together. She looked excited at the trip. And he was quite surprised that this is her first trip out of the country. He has to remind himself to treat her extra and perhaps show her around the city. And yes he has not done that for quite a while too. Maybe they can mix alittle pleasure trip in this one.He doesn't have to hurry. Geun Seok is minding the ship now,and he may not have hold the reins in their business,but he is no dummie in their business thet they are in. And leaving him in charge for a couple of days won't have their business crumbling.He smiled at the thought..

----------------------------------------------------

"So how do you feel ?" Yesung asked Geun Young,as soon as they arrived in the airport waiting for their ride to their hotel. It is already late at night.

Geun Young smiled,she doesn want to be a bother to his boss. She is here to work and not for her own comfort. "I am fine. I was able to rest during the flight.Thanks. The business flight is very comfortable. You could have put me in the  coach "

"No ,of course not, You are here with me, and you are entitled at the same accomodations as mine." Yesung said not wanting to hear more of it.

"Kamsanhamida"  Geun Young said . "I am grateful and promised that I won't let down your expectations ." Yesung just look at her and nodded his head.

They were booked at the hotel right in the middle of the city. And as Geun Young has expected,it is noisy and big and a lot lot more. The bright lights of the city,the Birlboards, their neon llights. as she stared at them when they got out from their car..

The hotel was grand,with a big lobby. They wre uniformed men to greet them by the entrance and there was somebody who accompanied them all the ay to their room. She was surprised when they are going to only one door. She colored and got nervous as she looked at Yesung.Does it mean they will be sharing a room??

Yesung smiled,noted the anxiety in her face. "Don't worry,we won't be sharing a room together." there was a grin in his face. "I got us a suite and you'll have your own room and I got my own room. It is more convenient this way instead if having to seperate rooms. This way we can discuss business in a better environment."

Geun Young did not say a word, how come she is getting to conscious and too jumpy now. Why is she so nervous beside Yesung now ? This is all business,she keeps teling herself over and over again.

The suite has ample space for both of them.And yes there are two bedrooms with a receiving room and a dining place. This place must be expensive condering that New York is one of the most expensive place in the world. Is her boss really that rich? Geun Younf wonder. The room itself must have cost her total month salary a night.

"I am sure you are tired tonight,so we'll take a rest for tonight and we'll just have room service for tonight. Tomorrow, I'll brief you about some changes in our itinerary. " Yesung said.

"Thank you again. I have neevr been in this kind of place,and i really do appreciate having the chance to come here and enjoy this." Geun Young said.

"But you are not here to just enjoy this. " he said.

"I  know,but you can't fault me,if I will try to savor this luxuries for now. I guess the work part part, you don't have to worry about that. I'll work hard now more than before."  Geun Young quickly added.

Yesung stared at her and smiled. He noticed the color in her cheeks,and she looked so attractive and yes looking so sweet and innocent.  Is she really all that ? Yesung wondered....as  Geun Young went to her room . Yesung stared at her back ,and yes it will be hard to mix business with pleasure...as he shook off the thought..