First Day

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye woke up early in the morning.Though she hardly had any sleep at all last night.Today is her first day to work and she was quite apprehensive on her first day. Although her Aunt Joanne has trained her and has taught her what to do for the past two weeks,still the idea of being on her own is quite so scary,after all this is her first job.

Her Aunt has helped her secured this job,for she knows for sure ,she won't get this kind of job ,just with her own merits.She might be good in school and has ontained high grades but in actual world,she knows she is gonna be lost. And it doesn't help that she is such a klutz in everything that she do. her Aunt knew this,but she guaranteed her that her boss will be seldom in the office anyway,as she showed her the picture of her own Boss,the person that she is supposed to serve.

She dressed in her most professional looking clothes that she found in the closet,a gray suit of skirt  and a jacket and paired it up with a sleeveless light pink blouse.She matched it with her black pumps...as she looked at herself in the mirror.She smiled at herself and was satisfied at what she saw.

The office was empty as expected,when she got to her desk.She walked inside the office of the Vice president of the company and it empty .No clutters or papers on the desk,for he was never in there.She wondered why did the company ever wasted their money on that kind of employee if he was never there.She knew that he is the son of the owner,still he should not be even there,in her own opinion.

She is going to help out the Presifdent's secretary with her work as in filing and making phone calls when necessary.Since her Boss is not in,she went to Mr Kim's secretary to help her with the workload for today,And she ended up staying there answering the phone calls and helped her in filing papers.It was past noon when she was able to go back to her desk,only to find a young man going in the office,as she tried to stop him....

"Excused me sir,may I have your name? You cannot just go in there." she said,as she stand up to try to stop him.

"And who are you to stop me?" he asked,as his eyes never leaving her face.

"I am Park Shin Hye,Mr Jang Geun Seok secretary,sir." she said as she blushed at his staring .He is such a very charming man and yes so young.,but he looked defiant at her asking.

"So Miss Park Shin Hye,do you know who your Boss is ? " he asked.

She nodded her head and notice the twitch on his face with sarcasm evident. "I am your Boss, I am Mr Jang Geun Seok,so you better remember this face." as he walked out on her. shaking his head...As Shin Hye stayed rooted in her place.....unable to say anything and this is her first day yet at work... .

Geun Seok went in her office with a grin in his face. He shook his head, thinking of the joke that has occured ,his own secretary not recognizing him,for he was never in the office at all. he smiled when she remembered her expression. She is so young and so inexperienced.Why did they give her such an inexperienced secretary? But she is beautiful....and he could not shake off her shocked expression when he learned that he was her own Boss. Somehow staying over in the office won't be that boring ,if he ever decided to stay for now.....as he smiled...

He rang the intercom.....as something played on his mind.....

"Miss Park,I want you to come to my office." he said....

"Right now,Sir?" she asked.

"Yes,right now,why is there a problem?"  he asked.

"I am on my way out for lunch but..." she said.

"Good  ,,,when I said now, I mean now,Miss Park."  he said.

And soon enough Shin Hye came knocking on his door,as she walked in slow pace and with quite a hesitation on her part.

"Good that you know what is your priority, I thought you are going to walk out on me,when I am seldom here." he said."Seat down." as Shin Hye quietly sat down on the chair.

"Do I have anything on my schedule for today?" he asked.

Shin Hye frowned,what could he be thinking? He has never been here,so what schedule is he talking,she thought." Nothing for today,Sir."

He nodded his head and saw her discomfort in front of him,and he wants very much to laugh but he holds himself. her cheeks are pink obviously blushing from his starings.

"So did somebody trained you ?" he asked.

"Yes Joanne sort of oriented me around before she left." she answered.

"I see so you know what is expected of you.Tomorrow,I want to start early and I want you here. I'll be giving a list of files that I will be needing for tomorrow.I want them on my desk,first thing in the morning." he said with such an authority.

"And on my schedule,I want to be notified in advance before you make any appointment .I want to know first hand..." he added.

"Is that all sir? Can I go now?" she asked.She could not possibly tell him that she is really hungry now for she did not have anything this morning but a cup of coffee.

"Why are you in such in a hurry? You seldom see your Boss and you are in a hurry to get out of my sight." he said.

"No,sir,it is just I am really hungry now." she said.She said it before she was able to stop herself.

"Ahh I forget it is almost past lunch time...Well since I have been holding you off and I have not eaten myself ,I think it is only right that I should take you out  for lunch." he said.

Shin Hye's eyes went big...What the hell is he talking about ,she thought. She doesn't want to share lunch with him.

"No sir,you don't have to. I'll be happy to have my lunch in the cafeteria." she said.

"I will not take no for an answer,and i still want to discuss a lot of things with you,and we can do that over lunch." he said."I'll be out in a minute."

Shin Hye stood up and went back to her desk.She doesn't know how to get out of the situation.She doesn't want to have lunch with her Boss.He is so intimidating,and he makes her uncomfortable. She has to think of a way to get away from him....But how can she,when he is her very own Boss.....as he came out of her office,all smile to her....and she doesn't know why her heart beat is playing on her......as she took a deep breath....