A New Start

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok woke up in the morning with a big smile in his face. He looked out at the window and the sun just strted to come out. Today he has decided to make a clean start in his office habits. He is going to report to office just like any ordinary employees out there and yes he is going to give his business acumen a chance and be put in good use,after all his parents has sent him to the best possible school there is. And he is sure he has picked out a couple or more ideas how to handle a business.

He was all ready and dressed up by the time he walked down to the dining table. Dressed in her business suit , he is all set to work today. His brother Yesung ,as expected are already in the table sipping his coffee,and reading the paper...as he lifted up his face from the paper when he walks in.

"Since when did you learn to wake up this early in the morning ?" with a grin in his face. "And it must be really a good morning to you." he added.

"Starting today you will see a new me." smiling back at him."I intend to be really serious in my present position, but then don't expect too much from me." giving his brother a warning. "For I might get bored before the six months is up."

"I only needed you for at least while I am negotiating for this one deal, I maybe traveling more than I would wanrt to." Yesung said.

"And who is traveling again ? " Sea Woo walked in with her husband in tow,holding hands like a newly wed. "I hope nobody goes anywhere during the holidays."

"Don't worry sis, I am planning of staying put for the holiday." Geun Seok answered. " It might be Yesung this time who will be going somewhere."

"I  hope I don't have to travel during holidays too. But if it is needed,you know how it is. But i'll try to stay for the holiday or least if I can postpone it." Yesung said.

"And where are you going this time ? " Sea Woo asked.

"I have to go to States and see the whole thing, before I sign my name on the dotted line. It is a big take over and i just can't delegate it with anybody." Yesung said,

"But I have to make plans for the holidays. I have to know your schedules." she said with desperation. "I don't know if I can arrange a trip for all of us this late."

"Uhmm what do you have in mind ?  I thought we are staying local for the holidays." Geun Seok said.

"I am thinking of going to Hawaii or somewhere warm like Thailand or Bali.  That's what we have in mind,right Hone?" Sea Woo said as she looked at her husband.Myung Jung smiled and nodded his head.

"I don't think that is possible this year, I have to stay near, yes staying local ,like Geun Seok said " Yesung said.

"Uhmm,how about going to our vacation home in the mountain ? We haven't been there for a long time ?" Sea Woo asked. "it is near and it is something quiet and relaxing which will be good for the three of you." as she smiled at the idea.

"That's fine with me." Yesung answered,as he got up from his seat. "The important thing is that all of us are together."

"So the mountain it is." Geun Seok said. "You know me,I love mountains."

"Then I'll have our house ready for us for the holiday." Sea Woo said."And you can bring your girlfriends with you." smiling at them.

"I got nobody to bring,maybe Yesung will." Geun Seok said.

"What you, got nobody ? That will be the day ." Yesung said laughing and shaking his head."And no I got nobody to take with me."

Geun Seok gave his brother a naughty grin. "And who is the girl that you are dining with the other day ?"

Yesung looked at him puzzled and wondering what can Geun Seok be talking about.....and then Moon Geun Young came to his mind...as he smiled at the thought. What if he brought her with him.He wondered what could be the reaction from his brother in law.But then that is not his intention to keep them together in one place,in fact it is the opposite. He wants Miss Moon geun Young far from his brother in law and yes it means farther from his too....But does he really want that ??