The Kiss

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young loked out at the window..as a smile came to her face, a blush in her cheeks follow. She can't get over the kiss that Yesung has given her the other night. Although, he left and not said much in a word, she just knew that Yesung has a feeling for her. He loves her just like she loves him. And knowing and feeling that , she feels so happy today.

The smile was caught by her secretary as she was coming in. as a smile also followed. "Somebody seems to be really happy " as she stared at Geun Young. "Mind telling me who is responsible for that beautiful smile on your face?"

Geun Young shook her head but the smile didn't leave her face. She is glowing with love and happiness.

"You must be in love." as she shook her head. "And I am so happy for you. It is about time for you to find Mr Right." as she put the file in front of her.

"I hope that it is him. I just hope so." she said as the smile faded.. the  thought of Yesung's stature came to her. She could not tell anybody yet,and yes he has not said anything to her to confirm anything.

"So who is the lucky guy ?" she prodded her. "He must be the heck of a guy then to caught your attention."

"He is somebody special but I can't tell yet." she answered.

"So it is a big secret then.." as she chuckled. " It is alright,as long as I got invited in the wedding." as she turned to leave.

And then the phone rang and it is Yesung. Geun Young's heart went into a flutter,as she took a deep breath before answering him.

"Hi, how are you ?" as Yesung's voice came into the receiver.

"Alright...how about you? Busy ?" as she asked.

"Always busy as ever. How about dinner tonight.? " he asked,

"Yes dinner, that will be nice. " she answered, as Yesung hang up. She can't believe that she is going out with the company's Big boss now..and as she looked at herself...she better do something to fixherself tonight...

-----------------

Yesung hang up on the phone....thougts of Geun Young and then Yoona....what is he going to do about Yoona now ? A frown came to his forehead....and now it seems like Yoona would like to follow whatever their parents wishes...she didn't say much of an opposition when it was brought about the last time. And he has heard that she just broke up with her boyfriend...he wondered if she was just doing that  to inspite the boyfriend. Yoona has a way of doing that. He has known her far too long..and he just know now for sure that their  union will never work...especially now that he is in love with somebody else...yes only Geun Young for him ...right now..

But Yoona's Father is becoming insistent now...not wanting to postpone the announcement of their engagement. He has to convince Yoona that their  will never work,and that they can make each other miserable for life...yes he has to convince her now before the announcement comes out...

---------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye woke up and feeling more energize now. She know that Geun Seok gave her a whole week off but staying in the house bored her already. She missed the hustle and bustle in the office. The ride on the way to work...making her feel alive and well rather than cramped up in the aprtment. But Geun Seok has been thoughtful in checking her out almost everyday and stopping by after office hours.

She can't believe the attention that he has been giving her. Does he really loves her, love her the way she loves him? Or is it one of those temporary feeling or emotions ? She heard that he can be passionate into whatever he gets into...and that is including her...what if he decided that he doesn't really wants her after all ??? Then what will happen to her ??? She just knew that she cannot take another heartache..She just needs to slow it down for now...until Geun Seok is sure of his feelings for her...and yes after all he has not said a word to her...so what is she worried about ???