Romantic Holiday.

You Are Beautiful

The snow has fallen that night, as all of them had a good night sleep after a tiring day. Geun Young looked out at the window of her room. She slept in one of the guest rooms and so is Shin Hye. She has learned that she is also an employee in the company,no wonder her face is so familiar. It is nice to know that there is also an outsider in this trip aside from her.

She has never experienced a holiday like this before.The white snow looks so heavenly and she have this growing urge to go out and play with those pristine white snow. Holiday back home is a far cry from this one. We share what they have nothing special and yes no snow down South anyway.

SHe put on her jeans and her turtleneck and decided to head out for a little feel of the winter outside. She wondered if anybody is awake aside from her. Everybody must be tired from yesterday. Yesung might be up,for he seems to wake up early in the morning. But he must be still in his room up to this time.

She got up and was surprised to see that three other peope are also up already. Geun Seok and Shin Hye ,all dressed up and it seems like they are ready head out  already and yes Yesung holding a mug of coffee in his hand.

"Good morning. And I thought I am the only one awake." Geun Young said.

"Good morning,did you sleep well ?" Yesung asked and pouring another mug of coffee and handling it to her.

"Thank you,I did slept well. So the two of you are leaving already ?" she asked.

" Yes my Boss cannot wait to hit the slopes already. And he still have to teach me ski." Shin Hye said smiing at Geun Young.

"I want to be there early and there is nothing like a good feel when you are at the top of the mountain as the sun rises. It is like being born again." Geun Seok said.  Shin Hye just shook her head and smiled at Geon Seok.

It seems like the two are getting along so fine. And yes they have certain chemistry together that is hard to hide.

"MY brother has been waiting for you. I am sure he wants to hit the slope too. Do you ski ,by chance ?" Geun Seok asked.

"Yes I do and in fact your brother brought me to a ski trip in States. I didn't know that I'll be hitting the slopes again." she answered.

Geun Seok nodded his head. His brother has really something in this girl . Maybe he should pay more attention to her. She seems to be a smart and sensible girl,but he wondered if she will be an approriate girl for his brother. And yesung is not the one that played around, once he falls,he falls for good,unlike him,when he can just love them and leave them. And he wondered whether he can do the same thing to th girl in front og her. Can he just leave Shin hye when the time comes,as he mused at the thought.

"So are you ready yet Missy ?" he asked, offering his arm to her.

"Yes, I guess I am ready. You better be good to me." Shin Hye said. Geun Seok just laughed at her....as they leave the two alone.

"So do you want to hit the slope now ? " Yesung asked.

"Actually, I just want to go out and play on the snow and then enjoy the mountain.. Can I just do that ?" she asked like a little girl.

Yesung smiled, " Of course, why not ? "  he said. "Let me just changed to something warm."

Geun Young did not actually thought that Yesung will be coming with her but then his company is always welcome, and in fact she is getting used in having him around,and she will be missing him ,when they don't have to work together ,and Yesung being busy with other things. Just the thought makes her own heart aches for him already.

And then as she was in the verandah, while waiting for Yesung., Myunh Jung came .They looked at each other and yet there were no smiles nor greeting between them. She felt uncomfortable around him now more than before.

"I didn't know that you are joining us for a family holiday ? " he said.

"I didn't know it either,it was a last minute thing. " Geun Young answered.

"After the new York trip and now this,you must be having progress with the Big Boss." he said

"Don't put any meaning into this. There is nothing between us. " she said. "And I don't even have to explain myself to you. If I were you, I will just concentrate on my wife ,who is having your baby. I don't think it is any of your business anymore."

"Don't worry,that is what I intend to do. I love my wife. Some of you may not believe it,but I do love her. " he said. "But then I don't think that i like the idea ,that the girl that I used to like will fall on my own brother in law and be a part of my own family. "

Geun Young looked sharply on him. Who does he thinks he is,saying those things to him. And his words hurt him. "Don't worry,I don't have any designs in being apart of it." she said.

"And so you told me before. And i intend that you follow through of what you said." as he turned his back on her....Geun Young felt like crying.....And so she won't be the right girl for him. She just have to remember that.....

"So are you ready ?" as Yesung emerged and smiled at her. Geun Young swallowed the bitterness and smiled at him. She can just enjoy a few days of him and then maybe she won't get to see him anymore....as she stared at him...