Holiday After.

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye looked at her luggage all bundled up now,as she looked at her room for the past few days. Her holiday has been unexpected. She thought that she will be staying in her apartment ,and yes spending it all alone and missing her Aunt Helen,but then Geun Seok has helped her a lot to spent the holiday,not wallowing up in self pity and loneliness.

She checked the bathroom ,id she left anything and that everything is in it's proper place and clean,and then went back to the room ,as she tucked the bed sheets. She'll missed this room,and this room is far more bigger that the one she got,and yes lots of memories in this house and in this place.Lots of memories of Geun Seok...which she is going to remember if he leaves.

She can't deny it now,she has been falling for his charm.He has been very thoughtful of her,very caring and she can't help but succumb to his charm. How can she not fall for him ? Any girl in her status will see him as  a Prince Charming coming to rescue his damsel in distress. But what is she going to do with his feelings for him after this. It is very clear that he is only here as a stand in for his brother,and now that Yesung is back from his trip, he will sure go in his merry way,just like he always does. Isn't Love them and leave them is his motto,as his sister .

Shin Hye took a deep breath,as she closed the door and took her belonings with her. Geun Seok will be already waiting for her....and yes she can't help but leave this place with a heavy heart. Soon everything here will be just a memories....and she might well enjoy it  ,enjoy her time with him.

--------------------------------

But for some reasons...Geun Seok seems to be quiet on their drive home. He was brooding and quite to be distracted and thinking of something else ,as he answered Shin Hye's talking on the way home. Shin Hye was wondering what is the reason for the change of mood. So Shin Hye opted to keep quiet too all the way home.

And before she knew it they were right in front of her apartment,as Geun Seok helped her with her luggages and  as went with her on her door. They stared at each other for a while.....Geun Seok stared at her as if looking for answer in her face, Shin Hye blushed and tried to smile away her nervousness.

"Thank You , for letting me stay with your family during holiday. I had a good time." Shin Hye said, standing in her door.

"The pleasure is mine more than yours. I had a great time spending the holidays with you." Geun Seok said as he stood and stared at her  and then moving closer to her. "In fact i am gonna miss you just as I turn my back from you now." as he smiled. Shin Hye's heart is hammering inside. She is so nervous...and then Geun Seok lips came down to her, as she was so surprised with the act....but then she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the kiss that he was bestowing her.....she wanted this as much as him...The time seems to stand still and didn't the how long and what....until he pulled away from her and took a deep breath...

"Shi Hye ...Shin Hye.... What am I gonna do with you ?" Geun Seok said, as he touched her face and then left her standing in the doorway...Shin Hye was still staring at his back until he was gone and then a tear slid by.....and yes what is she going to do now ????

--------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye went to work, as she dressed meticulously this day.Excusing herself that this is the first day of the year ,hence the extra care in her appearance today,but she knew deep inside that it is for Geun Seok,why she is doing this. She has not heard from him during the weekened since he left her in her doorway. She is not expecting to anyway,and maybe just like her,he is also confuse or worst everything is just a game for him. She just have to keep quiet and leave everything up to him. Though she cannot hide it anymore and she thinks he knew that she got feelings for him...but the depth or the attractions extent,that is something that he is not aware of...

The office seems to be jumping on the first day of work for the year,and yes for one thing,the Big Boss is here now,so everything and everybody seems to be on their feet now. She passed by Mrs Chu's office and she was not even on her desk, and yes she has started her day already.

And when she went to her desk, everything is so quiet,a far cry from the opposite hall. She looked at the calendar and yes nothing is scheduled for now. She never noticed it before,that Geun Seok has nothing scheduled after the holiday. Maybe he will let his brother do the working now just as he was always been doing.

Geun Seok usually call to the office on his way in, especially if he wants something done, but today he has not called her. It will be rifdiculous if the secretary doesn't know her whereabouts of her Boss,as she looked for anything if she ahs any messages for her. But found none.

She was about to go to Mrs Cho's office,when she came to her....smiling at her,and holding out some files.

"Shin Hye,can you help me out on this. I just need this sort out." she said. "You know that Mr Kim is back and I will be very bsy the whole day." she added.

"Yes sure,but have you heard anything on my Boss ?" Shin Hye asked. "She has not called yet,he usually call and yet he got nothing scheduled for today." she said casually.

"Oh yes, Mr Geun Seok won't be in today,that's what Mr Kim said ,he went somewhere ,you know on one of his trips again." she said. Shin Hye just looked at her and was unable to respond...so Geun Seok has left just like that and never told her a thing about it...

"What do you mean ?" she asked. "He never told me anything."

"I think he left for one of his trips again,and you should know your Boss,he comes and go without warning,but Mr Kim said that he is going to tell you himself,I think your Boss got a message for you." she continued.... But then Shin hye is not hearing anymore...Geun Seok is gone and not even a word about it...as she stared at the space....