Above Suspicion and Doubt

You Are Beautiful

A/N- I don't know for some reasons this story seems to haunt me than my other stories at present.Maybe because it contains all my faves in one.The only one lacking is Jiro, yeah but then he is Taiwanese...but who says stories has nationalities and ethnicities..ha..ha

==================================================================================================

Yesung put on a tee shirt and he  is still wearing his slacks from work, decided to bring the papers to his brother in law.And yes he is going to have a little surprise from him.His true color is starting to show now and it won't be long till his sister will see how scheming he really is.But then does he really want that? His sister loves this man a lot.And to do that,he will be hurting his sister in the process.That is why she is gone for a long time,so that she can enhanced herself and yes she will do anything to keep him.She was totally blinded by this thing called love and yes girls are more emotinal than man.She will be totally heartbroken if ever.Why does people starts  acting foolish once they are in love? It is such a nuisance and yes too much trouble for the people involved and the people that cared for them.

He hurried his pace as he was about to turn and go to the entrance of their apartment,he met Jung Myung right on the bend as he was there and he looked at him with surprise.

"Good,it saves me a few steps.Just the person i would like to see." Yesung said.His eyes not leaving his face,as if calculating his moves and emotions."A very pretty girl brought this paper over,and she says that it is very important that it gets to you tonight." he said,as he handed him the files.he put emphasized ont he words pretty,so as to annoy him more.

Jung Myung looked around,"And where is she?" he asked.

"She has left already.She was quite uncomfortable and embarassed  when she saw me.I wonder why?" he said."Is there something going on that I should know,since my sister is not around?" Ther was sarcasm in his voice.

Jung Myung was confused for a while.Is he reading his thoughts now? He should be more careful next time,he thought.He knows that Yesung has been suspicious of him since day one that his sister announced their relationship.Hence,he signed the prenuptial papers that he presented to him before the wedding.That is the only way to get into this family and once a part ,he thought everything will be easy to do the things that he wants to do.But now,he knows that it not going to be that easy,for this man will do anything to protect his sister's interest.

"No nothing ,I just need to study the proposals tonight." he said.His face calm and serious.

"And the pool party? Is it business related or is it one of those things that the mouse is in play while the cat is away?" he asked with much arrogance in his face.Jung Myung felt like hitting him,but he clenched his fist,trying to control the impulse.

"When I deal with my business,I don't play around. It is bad and it doesn't look right at all.There are no secrets around here.For sure it will come around in the most opportune time,and it may not be to your liking." Yesung said in warning.He was about to turn and leave ,when Sea Woo came out of the door and saw them together.

" Good the two people that I ove most.So what are you talking about ?I hope it is not business again.I miss you guys." she said as she rushed to her husband side and kissed him full on the lips,at the sight of her brother,and Jung Myung kissed her back with passion,like he is missing her through all those times.

Yesung smiled at the display of affection in front of her,as his lips twitched at the sight of the two of them. And as Sea Woo pulled out, from the kiss ,she went on her brother side and hugged him."I miss you too." she said.Yesung laughed.and hugged his sister back and ruffled her hair.Something is different with her but he did not say anything.he was just too glad to see her again.

"I miss you too,my dear sister.I was just thinking about you,tonight.How about a family dinner for tonight,for i heard that Geun Seok,our vagabond brother is also home tonight." Yesung said with a genuine happiness in his face."And maybe we can catch up on what is going on with our lives."

"Yes,that will be nice.But you have a visitor tonight?" as she looked at her husband.

"It is alright.They will be going anyway.I have to take time for my dear wife now. A family dinner will be nice." he said,as he smiled at her."Oh how i miss you a lot." as he pulled her to a hug..

Yesung turned and looked the other way around."I think i have to go and alert the maid to prepare for dinner." he said.

"You don't have to do that.It is my job ,now that I am home." she said."Why don't the two of you rest up and wash up and I' ll call you when dinner is ready." smiling at both of them.And yes she is happy to be back home again....and be with the men in her life.....