Pulling Away

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye prepared the report that Geun has asked her.It has been such a hell of a week working with Geun Seok. He has been constantly in a bad mood, working like maniac in most cases. He was neevr been like this before,he basically a relaxed one, but now he is like a demon possessed.Maybe because he is the one in charge now, heard that Yesung in engaged and that he was not around for a couple of days now, increasing the speculations that the wedding will be happening soon.

She could not understand, she thought that Yesung and Geun Young has been getting close and that they are more than friends. She can see the affections between them when they were together during their holiday vacation. And yes she even saw them going out before the news broke out. She wondered what happened between the two of them. Did Mr Kim Yesung just played on Miss Moon Geun Young feelings ? But then she heard it all before,the rich people marrying rich people, people of their kind, and not somebody from an obscure place. As far as she has heard, Yesung and Yoona grew up together and yes their families has been friends foever. She could  undersyand Geun Young sentiment now, her going away when the news broke out. Is there a case a warning to her ,and that not to fall for Geun Seok for it will mean a heart ache in the end ??? But then to back track once feeling will be too late for now. She knew that she has fallen for them...as she bit her lips...and yes she can still soften the blow...by pulling away.

Her thoughts was interrupted when she heard Geun Seok voice, as she did not notice that he was in front of her.

"Miss Park ,is the report ready ?" as she can see his eyes directly at her as she colored.

"Yeah ,it is almost done now. I'll just bring it to your room." Shin Hye answered looking up at him.

"After that maybe you can join me for lunch?" he asked.

"Ahhh, I am sorry Sir, I already had plans for lunch. " Shin Hye answered quickly..as she can see the slit in Geun Seok eyes.

"I see" as he walked away from her. She knew that he seems upset for her refusal,but it is better this way now than dig for her miseries deeper, spending more time with him will only make her fall for him deeper. Pulling away from him will be better for now.

----------------------------------------------

Geun Seok walked back and forth in his room. Is Shi Hye really going out with that man Yong Hwa ? Well he is just an ordinary employee and he got nothing that he got, as he looked at himself in the mirror. What is Shin Hye thinking ? He knew that she also have feelings for him, he could feel it back then but why it seems she is pulling away from him. He can't lose her now,not after he sacrificed a lot of things for her, changed his over all self so as to prove her that he is the right one for her. She will never be happy with that quiet,boring guy. He is the only one that could make Shin Hye happy .....and yes could give her anything that her heart desires....But then how can he show it to her ????

He sat on his chair and then put the intercom as he called for her. "Miss Park ,I need you in my room now." as he waited for her, and think of things to tell her..

Shin Hye walked in with her pads,as Geun Seok dictated a letter of memorandun . He seems to be so serious and all business, and that relaxed Shin Hye.,cause sometimes whe Geun Seok goes out of bounds of their business nature, she knows it will be too hard to cover up her feelings for him.

"And that's all Miss Park,I want it out in all the departments this afternoon." he added.

And as Shin Hye was about to leave..."And by the way Miss Park,I have a business meeting to attend to this weekend ,and i need you to come with me." Geun Seok added.

"A meeting this weekend?" as she repeated after him.

"Why is there any problem ? If you have any sp3ecial date,then I suggest that you have to cancel it." Geun Seok said.

Shin Hye shook her head. A weekend with him,to torture her?? What is she going to do now? A day closer with him will be enough to have her feelings shown,, and it will be quite embarassing, tohave it known that you have feeling for your Boss.

"Yes Miss Park, a weeke end meeting and it will be out of town. So expect for a two days of work this weekend. I will pick you up in your apartment at six o clock sharp on Saturday." Geun Seok continued. This timethey will both know if they are really were meant for each other. A revelation for both of them..

------------------------------------------

The trip to Geun Young's town has been tiring and yes it gives him enough time to think and filter what is he going to say to her. The fear in his heart is still there,and the possibility that he has lost Geun Young for good. He can't lose her now,after finding her. And now it is clearer that he can never Yoona at all and fulfill his parents wishes. He just hope and pray that they will understand whereever they are. His parents love him and he knows that he will also would want his own happiness wth the girl that he loves.

Geun Young's town came into view now as he can feel his own heart racing faster....Please God....help me to make her understand as he prays...and took a deep breath..