Business And Pleasure

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young woke up early after a tiring day yesterday. The alarm has not even sound yet and she was up already getting ready for a day.It has been three days of meetings and talks with the companies head from different department. There are so many things to learn and so many people to know and remember. Notes after notes and just taking in information and the assimilation of it all is overwhelming.

And though she has a knowledge of the language , and quite fluent with it,still it took a while to get used to a foreign language. Sometimes it takes a while for her to catch what was talking about,and having a hard time laughing at the joke that was passed around. She would just smile if she could not follow the conversation.She was amazed how Yesung was so fluent with English. He is comfortable speaking the language.And she learned later on that he did went to school here.

She wondered , why did Yesung choose her to come with him,when she fairly new to the management position. And there are more qualified people that can go with him. her experience did not prepare her for this. It is very complex and very nerve wracking at the same time. And now after third day, she felt that is not competent to do the job that is expected of her. And she felt so stupid and foolish to think that she will be good and even excel at  her job.

Is it possible that Yesung brought her here because he has a special interest in her ? This things,the promotion, and the trip and luch and dinner did not happen after that night. Is he really interested in her like Myung Jung has suggested ? But she has never heard him,as that kind of Boss. And he has always been so professional with his dealings at her.

She took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She is not that pretty to begin with, she thought. Yesung can have any beautiful girl in Korea,and he won't be interested to such an ordinary face like her,as she travced her features. her eyebrows too thick ,her eyes is beautiful not small but like a big almonds,her nose is not perfect and her lips is curvaceous as the way she wants it to be. Her face is not small and finely curved. but yeah her skin is amooth and fair. No Yesung won't be interested at her a woman for there are lot more beautiful and smart girl out there who has more to offer than her,as she took a deep sigh.

There was a knock in her door,and she knew that it is him.probably calling out for breakfast. Yesung is also an early riser. Although Yesung goes to bed late,cause she can hear him moving around at the early of the morning. He is a workaholic and he immersed himself at whatever he does and it seems like he is not thinking of anything else but business.

"I'll be out there." she answered as she dab a scent on her earlobe and wrist before stepping out of her room.

Yesung was already there all dress in his suit, business rerady as always.

"Good morning.Did you have a good sleep?" he asked smiling at her.

"Yes a nice one." she answered.

"We are having a breakfast meeting with the CEO today.he likes to do business early in the morning,I am afraid. " Yesung said. "Hopefully we can wrapped up our trip today."

"I hope so too. I am sorry if I can't be much of an assistant to you." she said.

"No,you did a fine job. The notes and your observations and suggestion help me came up with this proposals today. " Yesung said. "In fact,i am quite impressed,knowing that this is your first.  " Geun Young smiled and blushed . And Yesung looked at her and smiled. She really looked so beautiful and innocent especially with those eyes.,he thought...

------------------------------------------------------------

That evening,Yesung took Geun Young for dinner and they have dinner at the restaurant by the Park. The place was elegant and beautiful and the food great. They had champagne with their food.  Yesung acted as a real gentleman telling her stories and making jokes. Somehow that night,he is the Yesung the man and not the Yesung the Big man in the company.

"Thank you for taking me to this nice place. I'll remember this,everytime I think of New York." she said.

"I am glad that you like it. That is the least I can do for you." he said.

"No,you have done a lot already. And I can't say enough that I am grateful. First the promotion and now this." Geun Young said. "Sometimes I don't know if i am really deserving of all these."

"Why you don't believe at yourself ? " he asked. "I always thougth that you have confidence in yourself." as he stared at her.

"I believe in myself but then I also knew my limits and I know that there are a lot who got more out there." she answered. "Now I am curious why you choose me? "

Yesung grinned his eyes never leaving her face. "You think I have personal reasons,is that what you are saying?"as he returned the question to her.

" It entered my mind, and someone suggested it too. But then I thought you are not that kind but then what is it then?" she asked her eyes probing and looking in his eyes.

Yesung  looked out at the window staring at the garden outside,unable to bear her stares. Somehow her look made him feel guilty for doing this to her.  " Yes I  have my personal reasons,why I promoted you and why I brought you here." he started. "I am quite intrigued by the girl who came to my room unexpectedly , in the middle night.. I think I want to get to know her,really know her if she is the girl that I thought she was."

"And did I came up to your expectations or did I fail  to make the cut ?" Geun Young asked.

"To tell you the truth,I still cannot answer my own question of you. Are you for real,or are hiding behind that facade? Yes you still intrigued me." Yesung said.

"I am glad that I piqued your attention. But what do you want to find out ? My abilities as an employee or is it something more, like my morals as a woman?" Geun Young can't understand why she is feeling so upset now. He is telling the truth now,is it not what she wants from him ?

"I know your abilities as an employee now and I don't find faults in those,in fact you are quite commendable as an employee." he continues.

"But you still think of me,as the woman who would sleep around for a promotion and position,right?" as her eyes narrows at his insunuations.

"Did you ever sleep around for promotions? I want to know." Yesung asked. as he stared at her and he can see the tears that are threatening to fall.  Yesung  looked down and felt uncomfortable . "I am sorry, I should have never said that."

"Well you said it already. I think I want to go back to our room ,if you don't mnd." Geun Young said as she got up.She has never felt so humiliated in her life right now. She was hurt more than she can imagine. It  hurts her more  cause she just realized that she got feelings for him and it is too late to backtrack that now...Her hand trembled as she got hold of her purse, and wished that the tears won't fall and will wait until she is in the security of her own room,as she bit her lips...