Out In The Open

You Are Beautiful

A/N -I know this is not the holiday anymore,but somehow the time on the story does not go with the current time frame. What can I say,I am just a slow writer...

--------------------------------------

Yesung was restless as he lay on his bed that night. It is quite obvious that he has upset Moon Geun Young. Did he overstepped his boundaries. Is he too afront to her,and in the process hurt her ? But still,it did not answer his question. He wondered how come he wants to make sure about her. What is in it gor him, whether she is an honest and moral and if she is not. It will be Myung jung problem not his. Sure it will hurt his sister but then maybe it will be an opening or a wake up call for Sea Woo,that the man she married is not the guy that she wants him to be.

He was planning for a side trip by the mountains ,a ski trip and then a side trip to Boston. He was thinking that she would like to see Boston and it's history. But now,he just have to cancel the trip. He doesn't think that she would like to go with him,now that voiced his doubts on her as a woman. And now why would it bother him,that she is mad at him ? he is the Boss after all and she a just a mere employee. How come he is more anxious to accomodate her ,than her of him. Where is the idea of wanting to please her came from ?

Would a mere sorry make up for his wrongdoings ? He doesn't usually apologize,after all he is Kim Yesung,the head of an empire that his parents has founded. And he is such a proud of what he becomes. And saying sorry to a mere employee is not his style. If he made a mistake than that be it.but to apologize ,to be in her good,then she had this one coming

Geun Young was unable to sleep. She just wants to go back home and be in the security of her own apartment. She just wants to get out and be very far from Yesung. She does not want to see him anymore. How could he thinks so lowly of her,as a woman. Even though they met in the most awkward way,still, it is not like she was offering her self to him. It is just a mistake,why he can't accept that..

She cried,and she was so mad and upset but still ,it could not take away what is her real feeling for Yesung,and that she has fallen for him,even for a short period of time. How she be foolish,to think otherwise ? Yesung will never have any feelings for her at all.

Does he expect her to resign from her present post ? Will it mean that she has lost and has given up. What will be honorable thing to do, resign or stay,where she is right now. But one thing about herself,she knew that she is not coward,and she can fight for her right. She has done nothing wrong, and if he expect her to back out then Mr Kim Yesung has this one coming. She will give him the lesson of his life...She wiped her tears,and smiled at the thought, yes Mr Kim Yesung will eat his words..

Morning finally came and although,it will be hard to face Yesung,Geun young woke up and tried to be unaffected by him. She took a shower and then dressed for today. Somehow her Boss failed to tell her their itinerary for the day..and when they are supposed to be heading for home..

Yesung woke up,and remembered that he forgot to cancel their trip for today. Will she still be up for a trip with him? He took a shower and get ready.He just have to discuss it with her. He got nothing to hide now,so what could be worst? The truth is ,it is better now,cause everything is in the open now. The mistrust and doubts,  that she knows.

Geun Young came out of the room to find Yesung all dressed up just like her for the day. He looked up at her as she came ..

"I was wondering,what is our schedule for today.You didn't tell me and the itinerary ends as of yesterday." she said .

"I have made some plans before yesterday. But I wonder if you will be still up to it. And about yesterday,I am sorry , if  I judged you to rashly.  Our meeting.." Yesung said..as he tried to explain himself to her.

"Our meeting,  what is it got to do in judging my character at all ? Have i been not professional in dealing with you? Did in some way or another,do something,to think of me as otherwise ?" she asked.

"No,but  I have met a lot of girls,  girls who will do anything to be on the top. And.." as he continued.

"And I am sorry that I am not one of them. I value my honor highly and I do respect myself.  I am not a bimbo." as she looked at him,and challenged him with her eyes.

"I am sorry for my mistake. " Yesung said.

"You don't sound  too sincere in your apology." she said. "But i'll accept it."  And then the phone rang,as Yesung answered the phone. Their ride to the ski trip is downstairs already.

"Our ride for our trip is downstairs already. I was thinking of cancelling it,but thought... I will have to ask you first. Since this is your first trip to America,I thought of showing you around. It is up to you to accept it or not." as he left the decision to her...

"And I promise you,I will be a true gentleman. And it will be Yesung, the ordinary guy that you will be going with and not yesung the Boss." as he smiled at her. Geun Young stared  at him...she doesn't want to believe him, but somehow her heart is believing him, believing,every word that he is saying...and his smile that is rare ans so tempting...

Sher smiled back at her. "And you would not think otherwise if i accepted it ?" as she smiled back at him...

Yesung shook his head,as he held his hand to her and Geun Young took it as a deal...and they feel a lot better than last night...