Dinner Date

You Are Beautiful

Yesung looked at Geun Young as she explained her proposals to him. She have this sweet and innocent face. Her skin is so mooth and looks like it is soft to touch. Her lips pink with only a srint of lipgloss over it. He wondersed if it is also as soft as her skin. He closed his eyes and shook his head at the thought.He wondered what came ober him thinking those things.He has seen alot of beautiful girls before and has tried very hard to caught his attention and all,but nothing has caught him more than the girl in front of him. He just knew at this moment that he feels something different towards her.

Geun Young felt uncomfortable at her own Boss staring.She can't help herself when she feels her face coloring at his stares.She felt uncomfortable and felt her pulses went a notch. And then felt the heat went ou to her face..as she looked at him and looked back at the paper she was holding.Thank god they were interrupted when the waiter came back for their salad...as she looked at the waiter.

"Uhmm the salad looked appetizing." Yesung said.

Geun Young smiled and wondered if her own Boss is also uncomfortable with her just like her. She looked at her own plate and the salad is just like other salad of beds of greens and  croutons at the top and some orange carrot grated and olives. But when she put it in ,it is delicious.It must be the dressings ,she thought.

She shook her head and laugh." And yes it is really good. I thought you are just exaggerating." as they both laugh.

"You should laugh more often." Yesung said.

"And you too, you looked more human when you laugh and smile," she said.

"And i don't look like human before?" he asked. "Like a space out alien." shaking his head amd laughing even more.

"No , you looked like a gestapo from the war,or more like a man who is ready to chew my head off." she said.

"I should remember that ,then maybe I will smile more often from now on." Yesung said."And your proposals are quite very interesting. But I have to study and look at it more. "

She nodded her head,as she put away the graphs and the papers in an envelope. The waiter came back again as he replenish their drinks. They are drinking wine with their dinner, and Geun Young has not noticed that she emptied her glass and the waiter is pouring some more.She must be nervous,drinking more than her limits tonight.

The entree came and it looks and smells delicious. her moth watered and yes noticed that she is really hungry this time. She started digging on her food as yesung looked at her with such amusement.Yesung looked at her plate as put the last strand of the pasta in ,and the last of the sauce.

"I should bring you here more often. I like seeing a girl really eats and nort worry and complain about her figure." he said.

"Foods are gifts from God but yeah the food is really good here,,I might say. Thanks for dinner." she said.

"But we are not done yet. Coffeee or tea?" he asked.

"Yeah maybe and a pice of that cake." she said.She felt like a glutton all of a sudden and felt embarassed as she turned pink in front of her.

"You know, I am going to travel to US within this month and I need at least one of the managers to go with me.And I have been thinking, your department is not that busy at this time, so how about going with me? I need somebody to get familiarize with the people their and the whole system itself. I think you will be good at it." Yesung said. "So what do you think?"

Geun Young was surprised "Me to go with you in the States? Are you kidding?" she asked. Yesung shook his head.

"You got the background,having worked with my brother in law as Assistant and now as Department Manager. Say yes so we can work on it and i can brief you of this merger." Yesung said.

"What about your brother ? Why not bring him?" Geun Young asked.

"My brother is not really interested and I need to him to stay here to keep tab on everything . You'll be great with this." Yesung insisted.

"Alright if you think I 'll be able to do this." she said.

"I know so..I want your papers ready for travel within a week." he added.

Geun Young was silent...She was excited with all the trps and all but scared that she is going with her own Boss. Jung myung has already warned her about him. He wondered whether all of this is just a ploy for her. Will Yesung be seducing while there are in business trip? But so far the way she has known him now, Yesung doesn't do any of that.In fact he is very professional in dealing with her. She just hope that she doesn't fall for him ,or she is in store for a big heart ache...if ever..