The Unexpected.

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok brought Shin Hye to a very classy restaurant and yes the restaurant where she made the reservation eralier that day. But the reservation is but for only two ,so does it mean that it just the two of them dining for tonight ? Is he playing tricks on her again?

"I thought we are going to a business meeting." she asked.

"You can call this a business meeting or not ,but i just want tot o bring my secretary to a nice restaurant ,is that so bad ? " Geun Seok asked.

"it depends on what your intentions Mr Jang" she answered.

"You don't think that I am being dishonorable for bringing my secretary out for dinner ,am I ? " he asked. "You think that I will seduce and take advantage of you ,is that your thoughts?" grinning at her.

"I have no thoughts like that ,or whatsoever. I never thought about you beyond the realms of the office." Shin Hye said.

"Really,so you never really think about me at home,or even on your off hours ?" he asked.There it is again teasing her and making her uncomfortable.If he is not her Boss,she cloud have just left him in the middle or even could have given a slap on his face  but he is just being lucky that he is Mr Jang Geun Seok ,as she took a deep breath.

"No,you are just a Boss to me and nothing else." she said.

"Let us see if we can change that." he said."So what do you like in a man? Somebody dignified and honorable who works nine to five and go home to his wife every night ?"

"I don't see anything bad in that . A responsible and devoted man can't be that bad." she said.

"Yeah I agree and yes can be quite ideal for a girl like you and not like a restless spirit like me. " he said.

"You said it not me." just then the waiter came and brought them their drinks,as Shin Hye concentrated in sipping her drinks. She relaxed after a couple of sips and then she thought,that she might as well enjoy this luxury while she can. How often can she go to this kind of lavish restaurant ,with her salary and Aunt Helen's retirement, they are still having a hard time struggling to pay their bills and yes Aunt Helen's madications and treatments.

She asked Geun Seok to order for her ,for she is not so familiar with the menu and some of them are just foreign and weird sounding names. She got so confused reading all the menus .

The place was elegantly decorated. There were fresh flowers in each table and with candelabra with a candles burning . The best china with it's gold t on the side and the best silverwares on the sides. wineglasses and crystal on the side for wine and water,even the table napkins was folded beautifully. There was also soft music playing on the background. She took a deep breath,so this is how the chosen few lives, the few who have wealth and power ,no wonder they don't want to let go of their money...she thought.

They were just done with their entrees and was just waiting for their coffee and dessert, when her cell phone rang, It is her Aunt Helen's cell phone. She answered it right away,knowing that she has not been feeling well lately.

"Hello,is this Miss Park Shin Hye?" the other voice asked. it is not her Aunt helen but someone else. He got nervous upon hearing another voice.

"Yes,what is it?" she asked .

"This the hospital,Your Aunt was brought by the ambulance a few minutes ago and I think it will be better if you can come here right away." the other voice said. Something has happened to her Aunt,she just knew it.

"I'll be there " as she hung up. Geun Seok looked at her expression and he just knew that there is something emergency going on. "Alright I'll take you there" as he signaled the waiter and left him his card and they took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye was so quiet on the way.She was so afraid this time. The doctor has warned her that the next attack can be fatal and that they can do nothing if it ever happens. She prays in her heart that it is not, She is the only one she got right now. She prayed that the Lord will spare her Aunt now...

Geun Seok looked at her and he was worried for her.Her face has gone to deathly white when she received the call. He hoped that nothing bad has happened to her Aunt Helen,and for sure Shin Hye will be heart broken. As far as he knew she is the only that she got right now. it would not be fair if she lose her right now...

They went traight to the Emergency Room where Shin hye asked for her Aunt and gave her name. They ushered them inside as the Doctor was waiting for them. They don't even have to asked what has happen.The look of gloom in their faces has tell it's all. Shin Hye let out a sobbed as Geun Seok hold her in his arms and let him cry in his shoulder .How come he is feeling her pain more so .If he can only ease her pain,and took the hurt from her,he will do that...And yes he cannot leave her now, ....he got to be there for her..