Beautiful World

You Are Beautiful

It is half past nine at night ,when Sea Woo finally step out of the cab.She is finally home alright,as a smile crossed her face.She is going to surprise her husband tonight.He never expected that she will be going home tonight,after two months of stay in the best clinic of Switzerland.Nobody knew that she is going home tonight,even her own two brothers,who has been worried about her whereabouts.

It took two months,to finally get the results that she wanted.Multiple surgeries in the best of what Switzerland has to offer,and it doesn't matter that she spent thousands of dollars,and yes millions of wons to get what she wanted,a perfect body and yes a perfect body that her husband can love.She will do anything to secure her place in her husband's life and heart.

She noticed the bright lights inside her home,and the numerous cars at the entrance and the garage.She neevr knew or heard of any party that can be going on tonight.In fact,she spoke to her husband before leaving,and he never mention of anything.

Although,they have been married for a year now,they still live in the big house,not that they can't afford it,but that was the instructions from her parents will.It was specifically written,that they,the three siblings will stay together in the big house until the time comes.So for now,they are staying together with her two brothers in the ig house,much to the dismay of her husband.

 

She maybe the eldest of the siblings but she is also the only girl,and in their society,it dictates that the oldest son is the one who always inherits the businesses and the fortunes.But her parents way of protected her and the other younger brother by distributing their fortunes between the three of them equally,not that Yesung won't share it with them,and yes the business still will fall on his shoulder as the oldest son.And Geun Seok,the youngest and the vagabond son can just enjoy his life without worrying about anything.

Their family was well known far and wide,with big businesses all over the world.They are quite known and their every move is a part of a magazines and newspaper.Everyone wants to be a part of their circle of friends and business.Everyone wants a art of them.And her as everybody else knew is an heiress of her family's fortune,her parents has made a clause in their will to protect her from fortune hunters,including her husband Jung Myung.


For one,Jung Myung is not of their kind,he is not a rich guy with a perfect portfolio.He is just one of the young managers in their business,that she took fancy and then later fell in love.She loves him,plain and simple,and she will do anyhting and everything to have him in her life.And Jung Myung knew that she is his ticket to that exclusive club of rich and famous.

Sea woo smiled,if there is any party in their house then it must be her younger brother's doing,Geun Seok.He is known as the party animal and a known playboy and adventurer.He is always for the thrills and fun.He is carefree and he doesn't give a damn in the world what they have to say to him.But she loves him dearly and yes she loves to dote on him too.

Yesung the other brother is the reclusive one.He is exactly the opposite of the younger brother.He wants to keep to himself ,most of the time,and have a very few friends in his circle.He doesn't make friends nor trust anybody that easy,as the head of their family's businesses,since their parents unexpectedly passed away at a young age,it is quite an advantage for him.His parents taught him well,about the ins and outs of the business even at a young age,and has to deal with all the responsibilities.

But despite their differences in their personalities,one cannot forget that they are bonded by the same blood and the same last name,that their parents has worked hard for until their untimely death.Their parents made sure that they be together,and that they instilled in their hearts and minds ,that the family is the most important thing,more than anything else in the world.So they grew up together,spend time together and had vacations together till they are bonded and have learned to truly loved each other as a family,and yes nobody are allowed to break that,even after marriage....