chapter 46 (end) : Us.

Broken Tears

 

Lee Joon POV

I shot all of them my killer smirk and then went towards Jiyeon’s direction.

I grabbed her hand and told Soyeon, Eunjung and Hyosung to quickly run before Mr. Jo or my dad actually start getting people to chase after us.

“Lee Joon! You better stop right there!” I could hear voices behind us shouting at me to stop.

I quickly told everyone to run and we quickly ran towards a nearby park.

The bodyguards were catching up with us but luckily Seungho was waiting for us in his car outside the park so we quickly got into the car.

“Oppa what are you doing here?” Soyeon asked immediately with a shocked but cute voice.

“To save you.” Seungho replied and gave her a smile.

“Oh my god. Please don’t flirt in here? They’re catching up you know!” I said, frustrated.

Seungho just smiled at me and drove off.

I knew Seungho liked driving, but I mean I was about to vomit already and I could see Hyosung and Eunjung closing their eyes while Jiyeon’s grasp on my hand tightened.

Soyeon was the only one who was still smiling happily like a fool…

Jiyeon POV

Everything happened so fast that I wasn’t even able to process anything yet.

Next thing I knew, we were in Seungho oppa’s car and Lee Joon was grasping tightly onto my hand.

He was wearing the bridegroom’s suit still and he had some sweat on his forehead, but he still looked as good looking as always.

I took out some tissue from my bag and wiped the sweat on his forehead slowly.

“I’m…” he started when I stopped him.

“Don’t say you’re sorry, because I never was angry at you…” I said and smiled.

Seungho stopped at a nearby reservoir and we decided to take a short stroll.

Everyone quickened their pace and I know it was deliberately to leave Lee Joon and I behind alone to talk.

“Jiyeon ah, I love you and I know I want to be with you…But give me some time okay? I’ll sort everything out…and then we can finally be together.” He said.

I needed no more reassurance than that.

I smiled and nodded, with nothing to say because I knew I could trust him.

Narrator POV

For the next few days, Lee Joon stayed at his company all the time and also finally convinced Mr. Jo to help his dad. His dad was still mad at him, but finally repented and knew what he did was wrong.

His dad encouraged him to quickly propose to Jiyeon. “You need someone to take of you Joon, and I can tell Jiyeon will do a great job at doing that.”

Lee Joon knew Jiyeon’s ring size and immediately went off to find a perfect ring.

Lee Joon POV

Finally this day has come…

My palms were sweaty and I could not contain my nervousness.

What if she rejects my proposal?

What if I stutter or forget what I have to say?

What if?

That’s when I saw her standing at the brink of the lake waiting for me.

She turned around, shielded her eyes from the sun and waved at me.

And that’s when I knew, no matter what happened, nothing could stop me any longer.

I quickened my steps and walked towards her.

“Why did you want to meet me here today? I thought you have been busy with sorting out your relationship with your dad and that Mr. Jo…” she said.

“I’ve sorted everything out already Jiyeon…And my dad blesses us so…I arranged for us to meet here because we had our first date here you remember? Remember that tree there? We sat under there and talked for hours until the sunset and it started raining…” I said and pointed towards a tree opposite the lake.

As soon as her vision turned towards the tree, I took out the ring and went down on one knee.

“Jiyeon ah…I love you, will…you…” I started to say when I realized I was stuttering and cussed under my breath.

“Hahaha, I will.” She replied before I could say anything and gave me her hand.

I quickly slipped the ring into her finger, hugged her and spun her around.

I don’t know what will happen to me in ten years, or even tomorrow, but I know, that for now, this is where I most want to be…

 

 

a long last chapter!!

pictures not made by me but i edited them;)

I want to thank ALL MY READERS who have beeen with me all this while, 

ESPECIALLY: leecyn_, linkjchan, giovannipia, byhaosman, -kpop_bunny- ~ for being with me all this while!

sorry if i didnt mention ur name, i LOVE ALL MY READERS OKAY.

DONT BE SAD THIS HAS ENDED BECAUSE...

I HAVE A NEW FIC READY!

i may not post it immediately, but i promise itll be soon as i have started writing it already!

HERE's a spoiler: the tile i'll be using is: KPOP FOOL.

please love it as much as the rest of my fics okay <33333

LOVES TO ALL MY READERS ;)