chapter 33: disappeared.

Broken Tears

 

Junhyung POV

I looked at Jiyeon’s shocked face.

Didn’t she know that Lee Joon was Prince?

To think he kept such a big thing from her…

“Jiyeon ah!” Eunjung shouted.

Next thing I knew, Jiyeon had already run away.

Jiyeon POV

As I ran towards Lee Joon’s private apartment, everything was going through my mind at once.

Lee Joon used to in a gang as well, and he was the best fighter of all times?

Why didn’t he ever tell me?

I started to slow down as I rearranged my thoughts…

Of course he wouldn’t have told me, knowing my first love was from a gang, knowing I wanted to forget the past…

I felt so dumb all of a sudden; I couldn’t understand anything that was going on.

Prince has disappeared for so many years, why did Lee Joon come back as Prince again and even protected Junhyung?

Why, why why?

I needed answers, and I was going to get them.

Lee Joon POV

I took off the bandaged which was soaked in blood on my shoulder.

I shouldn’t have fought today…the cut on my shoulder has just gotten worse…

But… if I didn’t save Junhyung today, he probably wouldn’t be able to fight ever again, considering the hand injury he already has.

I was changing the bandage when the doorbell rang.

I dragged my feet to see who was at the door and was shocked to see Jiyeon standing outside, pacing her feet.

I was about to open the door when I changed my mind.

Why make it harder than it already is?

I went back to sit down on the sofa.

The door bell continue to ring, but after 5 minutes, it stopped and when I went to look outside, she was not there anymore.

I went to my room, got my suitcase out and started packing my stuff into it.

The last item left on the table was a photo frame containing a picture or Jiyeon and I on our first anniversary together…

I put it on top of the rest of my stuff and locked the suitcase shut.

I called someone for one last time on this phone.

“I’m leaving right now as you wished. This will be the last call I’m making on this phone…” I said.

“Yes, I’ll ask someone to come over later to deal with the place and take the phone and keys away…” my dad replied and hung up.

I took a look at the apartment for one last time and then I closed the door and left.

Jiyeon POV

There was no point…

I left the apartment and went home, hoping to find out more from Lee Joon tomorrow at school.

[The next day]

Jiyeon POV

The moment Eunjung and I walked into the school, there seemed to be something big going on as everyone was rushing about, talking about something that happened.

“Jiyeon ah, did you hear what happened?” Hyosung came over and asked worriedly.

“No…what happened?” I asked.

“Lee Joon oppa left Seoul yesterday, this morning someone from his family came to take care of the school documents…” Hyosung said.

He left?

“Do you know anything else Hyosung ah?” I asked.

“No…I also knew this news when I came to school! Some people who came early saw what happened…I just head.” She replied.

Hyosung POV

Why did Lee Joon oppa leave without a word?

I thought he wanted to be with Jiyeon, that’s why I let them be together…

Nothing was making sense…

I walked to the girls’ toilet and washed my hands when I heard a familiar voice from one of the cubicles…

 

 

didnt feel like posting today but couldn't resist letting my readers down so here it is .. an update;) please comment~! the truth will be revealed in the next chp please wait><