chapter 15: meeting....with,,,,?

Broken Tears

Lee Joon POV

Sometimes, I wonder why Hyosung whines so much…

Jiyeon never did that…

Argh. I should stop thinking about Jiyeon.

I’m the one who broke up with her so…I shouldn’t be thinking about her right?

Sometimes, I really regret breaking up with her, but at the same time, if we were still together, I won’t feel at ease as I don’t really know my true feelings…

And with Hyosung, she is okay just being friends and I’m really comfortable with her…

Jiyeon POV

The moment my head hit the floor, blackness overflowed me.

I could hear everything that was going on, but there was static blasting through my ears.

I heard Eunjung shout my name and scold Hyosung and I tried to open my eyes but they only opened for a second before my heavy eyelids closed down again.

I felt like I was falling and falling through the fall as my head throbbed.

I couldn’t move but I felt people carrying me up.

I could hear Eunjung’s voice, but only parts of what she was saying.

What are you trying to say? I thought.

I can’t hear you…you’re making my head spin, I wanted to say when I felt so tired…

And I lost consciousness.

Soyeon POV

I got a phone call from Eunjung when I was out on a date with Seungho.

“Hello?” I answered brightly.

“Jiyeon fainted! She’s in the hospital now…we’re at XX hospital…” Eunjung said slowly.

“What? I’ll be right over!” I replied immediately.

Seungho looked up sadly, “What now?”

“Oppa, Jiyeon’s in the hospital, let’s go!” I said anxiously.

Sensing my anxiety, Seungho took my hand and we left.

As we went to the 4th floor, I immediately saw Eunjung sitting by herself looking solemn.

“Eunjung ah!” I said and rushed over to her.

“Unni…” she started when she saw Seungho behind me.

“Oh! Did I disrupt your date? I’m so sorry…” she started to apologize.

“No, it’s okay…” Seungho said and I nodded.

“Where’s Jiyeon?” I asked.

“She’s inside, I was waiting for you to come…She hasn’t awoken yet.” Eunjung said and led us to a room.

I saw Jiyeon with her injured leg and pale face lying on the bed.

Seungho spoke up.

“She looks…dea…” he was about to say when I cupped his mouth.

“Don’t say these kind of things!” I warned, but when I looked back at Jiyeon, she really looked like a sick patient who had little time left.

“Eunjung, why has she become like this?” I asked softly.

“Well, since the day you and Lee Joon fought, she couldn’t eat or sleep properly and everyday Hyosung and her friends just have to make life worse for her! Today, they really pushed it…” Eunjung said and explained what happened today.

I shook my head slowly and tears fell down my cheeks.

Seungho held my hand and told me not to worry.

“How can I not? She has to suffer so much every day, but she never shows how tired she is to anyone…” I said and Seungho rubbed my back.

“She’s crying…” Seungho said and pointed and Jiyeon.

We all looked at her as we saw a tear trickle down her cheek.

Jiyeon POV

I seemed to be having a dream as I didn’t know where I was, but I was walking in darkness.

That’s when I saw a light…

I walked towards it and I saw my dead parents.

I was about to go join them when they stopped me.

“It’s not your time yet, Jiyeon ah.” My mother said.

“What do you mean?” I replied.

 

comments? <3