chapter 23: It's not as simple as you think it is.

Broken Tears

 

Eunjung POV

I thought about everything Dongwoon told me.

Of course he couldn’t see the change in Jiyeon since Jiyeon has already changed back to how she was…

Junhyung must have saw Jiyeon’s change when she was with Lee Joon and that’s why he gave up…

But…

If he still hasn’t fully gotten over Jiyeon…

Then we should let them go back together!

Even though Junhyung is a gang leader and stuff, he was a nice and caring person…

He could probably treasure Jiyeon better than Lee Joon.

Talking about Lee Joon, it really makes my blood boil.

He was a great guy for Jiyeon, the perfect person…I don’t why everything turned out to be like this…

I was still deep in thought when Dongwoon who was sitting next to me got up.

“Ya! Where are you going?” I called out.

“To go back into the café…it’s so hot here anyway!” he replied.

I immediately pulled his hoodie back and made him sit back down next to me.

“Are you out of your mind? Didn’t I just say we should let them have a good chat?” I said.

“But…” Dongwoon started to protest.

“If you’re so hot here, then let’s go get a drink at another café and then go back after 30 minutes of letting them chat together okay?” I said.

Dongwoon nodded rapidly and we left.

Narrator POV

Back in the café, the atmosphere between Jiyeon and Junhyung was as cold as before, and no one wanted to start the conversation first.

“So…” Junhyung and Jiyeon said at the same time.

Junhyung POV

I decided to start the conversation first, but it turns out, Jiyeon and I spoke at the same time.

She gestured at me to go first, so I did.

“So…seems like you’ve changed back.” I said.

She looked up in surprise, and then relaxed.

“I should’ve known that you would have come and find me after I left…” she said slowly.

“So, if that person made you change so much? Why did you guys break up?” I said, not wanting to say the name of the guy.

“He was very different from you Junhyung…You were always really rowdy and tough, but you cared for me a lot, I knew that. Well, Lee Joon cared for me as well, as much as you did for me, but there was one part of him that was different from you. You always knew how you felt, and our personalities were so strong that we kind of blocked out each other? That’s why I changed when I met Lee Joon. I didn’t want the same thing that happened with you to happen with him again. But, Lee Joon’s personality made him always not sure of everything. I could tolerate it, but I guess he felt unsure of himself and that’s why we broke up. He is too nice to everyone; sometimes I think his strengths are his weaknesses as well…” Jiyeon said as her voice trailed off.

That bastard…I thought.

How could he break up with Jiyeon because of his own problem? A man would never do that…

“You must be thinking what an he is right?” Jiyeon said as she eyed my frown, reading my thoughts.

“You can still read my expressions and find out what I’m thinking huh…” I replied.

She laughed, “Your expressions show what you’re thinking too well…At first, when he broke up with me I felt the same way as you too. Why is he ending our relationship because of his own problem? If he loved me shouldn’t he be able to withstand everything for me? But, a relationship will not stay strong if one side of the party feels that they can’t provide more to the relationship anymore…”

 

 

well i'm currently working on a new fanfic but i wont post it anytime soon yet....! 

i was bored and couldnt find a suitable pic so decided to make one myself, what do you think about it?