chapter 25: disaster from the past.

Broken Tears

 

Eunjung POV

The weather looked not good as if it was about to rain, so I suggested that we take a shortcut through an alley.

We were halfway through the alley when we heard footsteps behind us.

I glanced at Jiyeon and she seemed to be thinking the same thing as me.

Were people following us?

At that moment, we heard a familiar voice call our names.

“Jiyeon and Eunjung. Long time no see.”

We turned around abruptly and we were face to face with our old gang, Beast’s arch rival, Shockers.

The leader of Shockers, Jaesung, had a sly smile on his face as he looked us up and down.

“So, what are you doing here anyway? Don’t tell me you don’t know that our place is near here, you shouldn’t be here unless…you want to have a fight?” he said.

That’s when I remembered.

This alley used to be where we had fights before…No wonder I knew this was a shortcut.

But it was too late now…Jaesung took a step closer towards us.

He looked over our shoulders, “Well, it seems like you have no one with you…Oh right, you two quit Beast a few years ago right? So…how about joining our gang then?” he said.

Jiyeon and I backed up.

“We are not in this anymore…” Jiyeon said.

“Oh really? I remember you being the best female fighters back in the days…Eunjung isn’t too bad either…It’ll be such a waste…” he said.

“N…o thanks…we should get going.” I said and was about to run away when Jaesung shouted, “Boys, grab hold of them, don’t let them get away.”

In a blink of eye, we were each held by a guy and no matter how hard we struggled, we couldn’t get away.

“Let us go Jaesung.” Jiyeon said.

“Hahahaha, why would I do that?” he replied.

[At the gang meeting]

Junhyung POV

We were about to start the meeting when Dongwoon rushed it, flustered.

“Hyung! I just received news that Eunjung and Jiyeon are in Jaesung’s hands…They are in the fighters’ alley now…”

Before he could finish his sentence, I was already out of my chair and I ran out with the rest of the members of Beast close behind me.

In 2 minutes, we had reached the fighters’ alley and my eyes fell onto Jiyeon and Eunjung who were held still by 2 of Shockers’ members.

“Let them go Jaesung.” I said.

He turned around and smiled, “Look who’s here…Here to save your girlfriend? Or should I say ex girlfriend?”

“She’s not in any gang anymore…Neither is Eunjung, so let them go.” I said again.

“Well, it would be a waste to let these 2 treasures go don’t you think? Anyways…Shockers need some extra members as well…” he said.

“Don’t take this too far Jaesung, I warn you.” I said.

“Oh, I’m so scared…what are you going to do to me? I can’t wait…hahahaha.” Jaesung taunted.

Jiyeon POV

I didn’t want to get Junhyung into this…

At that moment, a member of the Beast, Junyoung oppa, threw a bag towards Eunjung and me.

We immediately closed out eyes and when we opened them, the whole place was filled with floor the 2 members of Shockers who were holding on to us were on the floor rubbing their eyes.

Eunjung and I immediately ran towards Junhyung.

“Junhyung. I’m not going to let you and those girls go that easily…” Jaesung said, his face looking as if he was about to explode in fury.

“Shockers get them!” he said and the members of Shockers came over to us, but Beast also got ready and went forward to fight them.

 

hope this chapter is okay? i just woke up and immediately posted...im a naughty girl taking a nap in the daytime, i was dead beat though >< comments? <3

for the leader of shockers, i just used taecyeon's pic, but Jaesung is just a character i made up so...! tell me how u like the pic though!