chapter 32: Prince?

Broken Tears

 

Junhyung POV

That person helped me block the punch and immediately knocked Jaesung down.

Who was that?

Even I couldn’t knock Jaesung down in one hit…

But since he was moving very quickly, I couldn’t see his face properly.

The rest of the Shockers members immediately rushed up to fight him, but they were all knocked down one by one.

The guy fell onto the floor too, but got up slowly and looked down at Jaesung.

Jaesung, seeing his face, his eyes opened wide.

“I never seen you in person…But you’re exactly as how the people who have seen you described you…You’re the famous Prince right? I’m sorry…I’ll leave now…” Jaesung said, his words slurring as they came out of his mouth and he immediately left with the rest of the Shockers.

I heard whispers and gasps from behind me.

He was Prince?

That was right… how he took all of them was really like Prince…

I have never met Prince before in my life and not many people ever did since he hated to show his face when he fought, but he was the best of the best fighters ever.

He used to be the leader of the best gang, Indestructible and everyone looked up to him. But, shortly after I became Beast’s leader, he disappeared and no one ever saw him again.

Why was he back? And why did he save me?

I walked towards him and wanted to give him my thanks, but he pushed my hand away.

I wasn’t going to give up; I had to see the face of my savior.

 The moment I saw his face, my hand dropped from his shoulder.

Lee Joon was Prince?!

He looked at me and whispered, “Take care of Jiyeon for me…I’m leaving her in your hands…”

Seeing my shocked face, he quickly turned away and was about to leave when the rest of Beast rushed up to thank him.

Jiyeon POV

Eunjung and I saw Jaesung and Shockers run away from an alley and immediately went to find out what happen and I saw Junhyung.

We immediately rushed towards him and asked if he was okay.

“Prince saved him!” Dongwoon said happily and pointed towards a guy who was surrounded by the Beast’s members.

Prince?

The well known fighter who disappeared all of a sudden was back?

Eunjung and I looked at each other.

How could we give up such a good opportunity?

We immediately went to join the Beast members who were thanking him profusely.

He bowed and was about to leave but Eunjung grabbed his arm.

He turned around abruptly and all of us saw his face.

I was frozen to the ground.

His face had cuts and bruises, but I would never forget that face.

“Lee Joon?!” Eunjung and I said at the same time.

Seeing us, Lee Joon immediately ran away and we were about to go after him but the Beast members crowded around us to tell us what had happened.

I looked at Lee Joon as he ran away…

He was Prince?

Why didn’t I ever know?

And why did he protect Junhyung?

Everything that happened today…what was going on?

Lee Joon POV

Blood trickled down from the side of my mouth and I quickly cleaned it off with the back of my hand.

It was so risky and I showed my face, but it was worth it.

I couldn’t let Junhyung get hurt…

I’m leaving Jiyeon’s in his hands now…

I know he still loves her…

Jiyeon…I thought.

Forget about me…

A tear trickled down my cheek…

It’s time…to let go.

 

ohhh i know readers will be sad/curious about the next chp but please waitttt! <333