chapter 27: we just have to meet again...

Broken Tears

 

Jiyeon POV

It was getting late and I told Dongwoon to take Eunjung home.

“How about you Jiyeon ah?” Eunjung asked.

“I’ll be fine, let Dongwoon take you home in case you meet those people again.” I said and went to sit next to Junhyung.

Junhyung and I talked for a while until the nurse came in and said that Junhyung needed to rest.

After 5 minutes, Junhyung was already in deep sleep.

Seeing this, I decided to go buy something to drink and went out of the ward.

As I slid the door open, a few familiar faces appeared before me.

“Soyeon unni! Seungho oppa!” I called out.

I noticed Lee Joon behind them, but I did not want to call out his name.

Lee Joon POV

Jiyeon called out Soyeon and Seungho’s names, but seemed to ignore me.

Soyeon went to hug Jiyeon while Seungho just said hi and I kept silent behind them.

Jiyeon immediately asked Soyeon why she was in the hospital.

“Oh, I just grazed my elbow, but these 2 guys wanted me to come to the hospital…” noona said while rolling her eyes.

“What are you doing here then? Are you hurt too?” noona asked Jiyeon worriedly.

“Oh no unni, my friend got hurt…” she said while pointing to the room.

“Oh okay, then we’ll get going first, Jiyeon we must go out another day okay, we didn’t hang out for such a long time already!” noona said and she walked off with Seungho.

Jiyeon walked past me and at that moment time seemed to stop as there was no one else in the corridor.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered.

Jiyeon must have heard what I said as she paused for a moment, but quickly walked away.

I glanced into the room that Jiyeon pointed to a while ago and could see a guy lying on the bed.

A guy? I thought.

He looks familiar…

I looked down at my feet.

“Jiyeon ah…I’m sorry…but…I love you.” I said into the empty corridor.

Just then, noona called out for me to come quickly and I immediately cleared my thoughts and walked away.

Jiyeon POV

I put the coins into the vending machine slowly one by one, got my drink and sat down.

Sorry?

Why did he apologize to me?

I thought he had already forgotten my existence…

But he sounded really sorry…

I really just want to know what he is thinking, he never let me knows how he feels or anything that happens to him…

Like that time when he got detention because of me, I did not find out until Hyosung cussed at me about it, and when I asked Joon what had happened, all he said was, “I didn’t want you to worry…”

After our break up, I seemed to always just care about what was happening to me and around me, but I never really got to know about how Joon was doing…

He was so different from Junhyung.

I can know everything Junhyung is thinking just by looking at his face, but Joon never shows his emotions on his face…

I sighed.

I threw the cup into a bin and walked back to the ward.

[The next day]

Eunjung POV

Dongwoon was chatting with Junhyung in the room so Jiyeon and I went to take a walk in the park.

“Ah~ the weather is so good today~” I said happily.

I looked behind me to see Jiyeon looking at the ground as she walked slowly.

I turned around and walked towards her.

“Ya! You’ve been deep in thought the whole time, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing…I was just thinking about something…” she replied.

She looks weird…

What happened yesterday?

 

I'm sorry if the story is getting too complicated, but my imagination just runs wild when i start to write>< please feel free to comment with any suggestions or opinions, i appreciate it very much!