chapter 3: the sad reality

Broken Tears

JIYEON POV

This was the first time in class when I did not take down any notes on what the teacher was saying.

I just could not concentrate.

I just wanted to go back home, curl up in my bed and sleep.

“Ding, Dong.” It was the bell that signaled the end of the day.

I sighed, took up my books and was going to walk out of my seat when I tripped over and fell onto the ground.

I looked up to see who tripped me up to see the smirking faces of Jieun and Sunhwa.

I glanced over at Hyosung who was smiling at me while talking to Lee Joon who had his back facing me.

Of course, she would never let Lee Joon see her devilish acts.

I got my books and went out of the classroom without glancing back.

Lee Joon POV

I thought that I would feel guilty and uncomfortable seeing Jiyeon, and I was.

But, Hyosung made me feel much better.

She really knows how to cheer people up.

After talking with her after class, I felt much better and went home with a light heart.

Maybe I was just too sensitive, but Jiyeon probably forgives me for what I did, right?

Narrator POV

It was going to be the end of term exams soon and everyone was busily studying.

There were study periods until late at night everyday and everyone was studying diligently.

Much to everyone’s surprise though, was the behavior of top student Jiyeon.

She didn’t attend any late night periods and she was getting scolded for dozing off in class.

Everyone was dumbfounded at her change but people soon caught on that it was probably because of the ‘break up’.

Nowadays, Lee Joon was never seen alone, and Hyosung was always by his side.

Gossip and rumors started to spread as wild as fire and it wasn’t before long that Jiyeon also heard about what was happening.

JIYEON POV

I was flipping through my books aimlessly to get through lunch time when I heard whispers around me.

I had earphone in my ears but decided to turn them off to eavesdrop on what was being said.

Everywhere I went, people seemed to be whispering and there seems to be some big news going around lately but people immediately stop discussing when they see me so I better use this chance to find out what was going on…

“So, you heard?” One girl said.

“You mean about Hyosung and Lee Joon?” the other girl said.

“Yeah! I mean didn’t the big ‘break up’ news between Jiyeon and Lee Joon just happen a few days ago? Hyosung is really fast at getting guys…” The first girl said.

“I know right? She seems to be really close to Lee Joon now…I feel sorry for Jiyeon, but I really want to know more about the break up…don’t you?” the second girl said.

“I know, but Lee Joon does not even look like he recently broke up with someone, compared ot Jiyeon…”the first girl replied.

“Sigh, well, it’s too bad for Jiyeon then…” the second girl said and they went back to looking at magazines.

I knew it.

I knew Hyosung would take advantage of this time to get close to Lee Joon, but I never knew she was this quick.

She really wants me out does she?

From the day when she made Jieun and Sunhwa trip me, many other things kept happening to me.

Like opening my book and finding posts its that read , “Ha, alone now aren’t you?” and things like, “Top student so what? Still a loser.”

The worst was when the homework I left on my desk while I went to the restroom was scribbled on.

I had detention for the first time in my whole life and it was all because I dated Lee Joon.

What have I don’t to deserve this? I thought.

 

update just for LeeCyN_ and rinnieeeee~! i love u both kekeke;D anyways fo u guys like my new main image picture at the foreword?