chapter 41: Everyone's' found their happiness...how about me?

Broken Tears

 

Jiyeon POV

It’s been two years already… I’m still waiting…

I’m starting to wonder…will he ever come back?

Narrator POV

There has been no news about Lee Joon for 2 years already.

After he left, Jiyeon and Eunjung graduated from high school as well as Junhyung and Dongwoon.

All four of them got into Seoul Arts University and studied Design together.

They were all in their last year of university and Eunjung and Jiyeon got into the same Design Company and Jiyeon also did some part time modeling from time to time.

In their second year of university Junhyung did ask Jiyeon for another chance, but she turned him down saying she was going to wait for Lee Joon no matter how long it takes and Junhyung agreed and they have become even closer friends now.

Seunghun also came back from the States already and with his strong background, he asked Jiyeon if she needed his help to find Lee Joon, but she rejected his kind offer.

Seunghun was her only person that still acknowledged her as their relative and she didn’t want to lose that.

When her parents ran away after stealing money from Jiyeon’s grandfather’s company and just left a note for Jiyeon to say sorry, Jiyeon got despised by everyone and even her grandfather who loved a lot from young broke off ties with her.

If Seunhun was to help her with this, he would need to use the company’s resources and his parents were for sure going to find out and when they do, Jiyeon will never see Seunghyun again.

Even if it takes forever, Jiyeon was going to wait for Lee Joon’s return.

Jiyeon POV

I took in the view of my living room.

The party was in full blow but I was standing on the balcony not wanting to get into the mood.

I looked at Soyeon and Seungho sitting on the sofa, Soyeon her head on his chest as they were looking at something on an iPad.

Even though their just sitting there and not saying anything, you can practically see hearts fluttering above their heads and you can feel the lovely atmosphere of their love.

I think it’s been over 5 years that they have been together?

No matter how many years, it has been a long time and their love has always been strong, even if there were obstacles on the way they always got over it.

I wonder how many of these kind of perfect soul couples there are in this world?

I feel fortunate to just be able to have the experience of meeting one…

Next, my eyes fell onto Eunjung and Dongwoon who were laughing over something.

Even the little tom boyish Eunjung has found her another half.

She is very strong willed so someone like Dongwoon with a soft personality will compliment her really well…

Next to them was Junhyung with his girlfriend Jung Chae Rin.

She was also in the same class as us in university and she was the one who finally made Junhyung forget all the feelings he had for me and I am very grateful to her for that.

She is the perfect girl for Junhyung…

She knew a little about his past, but she never asked questions nor suspect him or anything even knowing the past Junhyung and I had, she never treated me as a love rival and I really look up to her.

All of them tried to find new people for me these 2 years, but I rejected every one of them…

I felt selfish, but I can’t give up….Not yet.

 

-kpop_bunny- ur cameo is here! sorry if its short>< hope u like it!!!