chapter 35: realization.

Broken Tears

 

Jiyeon POV

I was as usual taking a nap during lunch time…

I had no appetite these days and badly needed more sleep…

I was about to put my head down on the table when Hyosung walked over.

I looked up groggily, “O, Hyosung ah…” I said.

“Jiyeon ah, I have to tell you something…” She started.

“Can you tell me later? I’m really tired now, I don’t think what you say will be able to set into my brain now…” I replied sleepily.

“It’s about Lee Joon oppa.” She said and I immediately sat up straight, my eyes wide open.

“You know where he is?” I asked.

She told me everything she knew and I was immediately confused…

Lee Joon had parents? He was rich?

I never knew all of this…

He had an apartment in which he stayed alone in and he never mentioned his family so I thought they were dead…

“Lee Joon’s family has a high status in Korea?” I asked Hyosung.

She nodded and replied, “Yes, Lee Joon’s dad is the CEO of Lee Enterprises and after Lee Joon’s mother passed away, the company she was in charge of, Park Enterprises was passed on to her husband so Lee Joon’s family is very rich and famous…But, Lee Joon never showed his face as the CEO’s son before…But…Lee Joon oppa really never told you this?” she told me and asked.

I shook my head slowly…

Lee and Park Enterprises?

They were the 2 biggest companies in our country…

“I’m going to go to find Lee Joon’s father now…” I said and got my bag.

Hyosung put her hand on my arm.

“I’ll go with you.” She said and I smiled at her gratefully.

To tell the truth I didn’t want to go alone and was very thankful Hyosung agreed to go with me.

I went to tell Eunjung to tell the teacher that Hyosung and I had somewhere to go to and we took a taxi to Lee Enterprises.

We told the receptionist who we were looking for and after waiting for a while, we were sent in to see Mr. Lee.

He was sitting there and we immediately bowed as we walked in.

He gestured at us to sit on the 2 chairs in front of him and we walked slowly towards the chairs and sat down.

“So, Jiyeon sshi, Hyosung sshi, what may I do for you?” Mr. Lee said slowly.

I looked over at Hyosung and she looked back at me…

How did he know our names?

“We just want to know where Lee Joon is…” I asked softly.

“Well, I have sent Lee Joon out of Seoul to another school where he can further pursue his studies.” He replied calmly.

“I don’t think it’s like that. You sent Lee Joon away so that Jiyeon cannot be near him right?” Hyosung said.

I saw Mr. Lee shocked for a while, but he immediately regained his poise and replied, “I don’t know what you are talking about; I only know that you two study in the same school as my son.”

“You…” Hyosung said and was about to burst out in anger and I quickly pulled her back and told her to calm down.

“We would just like to visit him when we have the time, so would you be so kind to tell us where he is right now?” I asked politely.

“I’m sorry but I sent Lee Joon away because I didn’t want him to get distracted away from his studies so I can’t tell you where he is.” Mr. Lee replied.

 

SORRY for posting the same chp twice, here is ch 35! had no pics of jiyeon sleeping so just used this one.. hope its ok!