chapter 12: why keep it all in?

Broken Tears

Eunjung POV

I really did not know why Jiyeon had to put up with Hyosung!

Jiyeon used to be part of a gangster team when she still had her boyish ways.

I have seen Jiyeon fight so many times and Jiyeon is one of the best!

If she gave Hyosung a punch Hyosung would probably be dead by now…

But now, Jiyeon is a totally changed person.

She has been like this after meeting Lee Joon and I really don’t know why she had to change so much for him.

He’s not worth it.

I admit, he seemed to be the perfect boyfriend and Jiyeon was very happy with him, but look at what he did to her.

He should be struck by lightning!

The taxi stopped and Jiyeon got out.

I was about to follow her when Jiyeon stopped me and said, “I’ll be fine alone. Go home and rest, we still have school tomorrow right?”

Before I could protest, Jiyeon closed the door on me and I left for home.

I was worried about her, but knowing Jiyeon, she would want to be alone.

Jiyeon POV

I closed the door and sank down into the sofa.

My ankle was throbbing so I propped a cushion under it.

My phone vibrated and I took it out.

I looked at the screen and read the message Eunjung sent me.

“Jiyeon ah! Soyeon unni heard about what happened and she’ll be at your house tomorrow morning…”

How did Soyeon unni know about this? I thought.

I closed the message and was about to open her contact number list to call Soyeon when my hand touched a button and a bunch a pictures popped up.

I pressed on the first picture and a photo of Lee Joon and I smiling happily appeared on the screen.

I flipped through the pictures one by one and all the memories of him and I started to form in my head again.

Then I stopped at the last picture.

It was taken when he gave me the promise ring and we were smiling like idiots.

I threw my phone to the side and patted my face with my hands.

Why am I still thinking about all these ridiculous stuff?

I got up slowly and hobbled back into my room and got ready for bed.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Soyeon POV

I had arrived at Jiyeon’s apartment early in the morning.

I had to sneak out of the house because if Lee Joon knew I was coming to meet Jiyeon, he’ll make a big fuss about it again…

I knew what had happened and I’m so disappointed in Lee Joon, really.

How can he help Hyosung?

I know he’s dumb, but he can’t be that dumb…right?

I opened the door slowly and was astonished to see Jiyeon trying to reach something at the top of a cabinet.

“Jiyeon ah!” I shouted.

She turned around and lost her balance.

I caught her in time and sat her down on the sofa.

“Jiyeon ah, you’re injured! What are you trying to take?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing, just saw some dust there…” she said awkwardly.

“Why are you here anyway unni?” she asked.

“To take you to school of course! You’re not planning to go by yourself in this condition right?” I said.

“Unni, really you don’t have to do this…I’ll be fine and if Lee Joon finds out, he won’t be happy…” she said softly.

“Come on. I’m already pissed at him so I really do not care what he thinks. Let’s go…” I said and got her the crutches and we left the house.

 

 

comments? please don't be depressed with this fic readers! i have decided i will add another character later on to help jiyeon, so please wait!