chapter 20: the first love will always leave a mark in your heart.

Broken Tears

 

Jiyeon POV

Seunghun oppa’s last words played in my mind over and over again…

“Jiyeon ah. Learn to love yourself more.”

He was right.

I never really cared about my own feelings, I always look out for other people, and just seeing them happy, I never really asked myself if I was happy.

Seunghun oppa is right.

Why did I change so much?

Even though it’s kind of funny that oppa actually encouraged me to go back to my old self, being a part of a gang and all, but I guessed that ‘me’ was much stronger than how I am now.

I have never thought I’ll go back into those gang ways but…

They do say that old habits die hard…

Eunjung POV

I am elated at Jiyeon’s change back!

She curled her long wavy locks, dyed them back to ash brown and dresses not so girly anymore.

“Jiyeon! You’re back!” I hugged her and smiled.

She smiled back and I could tell it was a sincere smile, she really was happy.

I knew Seunghun oppa was the only person who was able to make Jiyeon feel better, and I was right.

Her glow was back, and trying my luck, I asked her a risky question.

“So…Jiyeon ah, are you going to go back to join the gang again?” I asked slowly.

“Well, I never thought of that…I’m back, but the gang thing…” she hesitated.

I could tell she was tempted, but I did not want to pressure her too much so I suggested we go out for shopping.

“Your closet is filled with girly clothes now! We should change it back…” I said as soon as class ended and we went out for shopping.

Junhyung POV

I was chatting happily with my friends when I thought of Jiyeon again.

How long has it been?

2 years? 3 years?

I still remember that day she left the gang for that guy, Lee Joon.

If only we did not have that fight, she’ll still be by my side in this gang, right?

Narrator POV

Jiyeon met Junhyung when she joined a gang 4 years ago.

Junhyung was the leader of the gang and he normally never looked twice at girls in the gang since they were all rowdy and rough but Jiyeon was different.

She was one of the best fighters, but at the same time she was a pretty and cute girl and her smile always seemed to shine.

She had caught the eye of Junhyung, and once a girl catches his eye, she will definitely be his, and as predicted, they started dating soon.

Junhyung had many little flings before, but Jiyeon was his first love, and he was her first love as well.

Their gang became the top gang with Junhyung and Jiyeon together, no one could beat them.

Everything was going well, until that day.

Jiyeon caught Junhyung with another girl.

And, it turns out that girl was a spy from another gang to come and break Junhyun and Jiyeon up.

The girl kissed Junhyung right in front of Jiyeon and everything when down from there.

They had a big fight with Jiyeon throwing all the things in their apartment together all on the floor and breaking all the photo frames.

Feeling wronged for being accused of something that was not his fault, Junhyung did not give in as well.

Because of both of their strong personalities, no one could take the first step to give in and that’s how they separated.

Jiyeon continued to stay on in the gang, but there was always a cold atmosphere every time Junhyung and Jiyeon were in the same place.

Finally one day, Jiyeon left the gang for Lee Joon.

 

 

finally junhyung comes out in this chapter! all of jiyeon & junhyung's past revealed!

my laptop is unfortunately STILL spoiled so im updating only broken tears, one chp per on fic for this week im so sorry for not updating for like a long time i apoloize profusely and will start updating regularly once i get my laptopt fixed... i feel SOOOOOOOO sorry for my readers that whenever i open out asianfanfics i sigh...so today i couldn't take it anymore and decide to use my extra chps...hope they don't run out that fast!!!!!

please still like my fics and support me always ok? ><