chapter 13: why?

Broken Tears

Lee Joon POV

I knew noona had left the house.

Does she think I wouldn’t know?

I immediately got ready with all my school stuff and followed her out.

As I predicted, she was going to meet Jiyeon.

She parked her car in the parking lot and came out with Jiyeon.

I immediately walked over towards them.

Soyeon POV

We had reached the school in 5 minutes and we got out of the car.

That’s when something loomed in front of me.

I looked up, and saw Lee Joon’s face.

I gasped and stepped back.

Jiyeon seemed shocked too, but she just stood still without moving.

“Noona.” Lee Joon started.

I put a hand over his mouth to stop him from talking.

“Joon. I don’t care if you ask me to stay away from Jiyeon because even if you have given up on her, I haven’t.” I said.

“Fine. Then don’t ever think about me calling you noona again.” Lee Joon said, threateningly.

Jiyeon POV

I was so shocked when Lee Joon wanted to cut of ties with Soyeon unni that I immediately stood in front of her and bowed to Lee Joon.

“I’m really sorry. I swear I won’t be friends with Soyeon unni anymore…Please don’t do this…” I pleaded.

Soyeon couldn’t believe that Jiyeon was actually apologizing to that person!

Soyeon couldn’t take it anymore and made me lift up my head and said to Lee Joon, “Fine. I don’t need a brother like you anyway.”

“Let’s go, Jiyeon.” She said and took me away with her.

“Unni…Don’t do this…” I pleaded with her to go back and talk things out with Lee Joon but she refused.

“Jiyeon ah. Don’t worry okay? That guy is not going to change and I won’t change for him, so go to your classes, don’t stress about this, understand?” Soyeon said before leaving.

I nodded and walked into class quietly.

I was eating lunch alone since Eunjung wanted to go get something from the library first when Hyosung put her hand down on the table and put her face right in front of mine.

She put down the chopsticks in my hands with a thud.

“So. Are you happy now that Lee Joon just fought with his noona and is in a bad mood?” she said.

“I…” I started.

She cut me off and said, “Don’t act pitiful and stuff okay. Can’t you just stay away from other people? Just stay with your loner friend Eunjung, and don’t come near Lee Joon or his friends and family again okay?” She said and was about to grab my hair when someone stopped her.

“Ya. Get out of here.” Eunjung said.

“What are you doing? Let go of my hand!” Hyosung screamed.

“You know that we used to be in a gang before right? So don’t mess with us or you’ll die. Understand?” Eunjung said with a devilish look on her face and let go of Hyosung’s hand as hard as she could.

Hyosung gave us a glare before flouncing off with Jieun and Sunhwa as always following behind her rearranging her uniform.

“Jiyeon ah, are you okay?” Eunjung said.

“Yeah…I’m alright.” I replied and looked at my lunch.

“Eunjung ah, let’s go…” I said.

“But you didn’t finish your lunch yet!” she said.

“I have no more appetitie…” and I got up and threw the lunch away.

“Jiyeon ah, are you okay?” Eunjung asked.

I nodded and we went back to class.

I looked over at Lee Joon who had his head on his table, sleeping.

I looked down at my books and sighed softly.

Was I really such a nuisance?

 

 

please don't be depressed with this fic! i promise a cameo of someone ekekekekekek later on.