chapter 31: somethings remain unknown for the time being...

Broken Tears

 

Sunhwa POV

I followed Hyosung and Jieun behind them as we walked away from Jiyeon and Eunjung.

Hyosung may have forgiven Jiyeon…but I’m not going to let it go at that.

I have a task to be carried out and I will not stop until the end.

I told Hyosung and Jieun to go first as I needed to use the toilet.

The moment I stepped into the toilet I opened my phone and dialed to the person who had gave me this task.

“Yes…Some things have changed…I hope you can do something…” I said.

I hanged up and smiled to myself in the mirror.

“Jiyeon…You’re not going anywhere. Lee Joon. Would never be yours. Ever.” I murmured under my breath.

Jiyeon POV

I still could not believe everything that just happened.

Class quickly ended and Eunjung and I walked to my apartment.

The moment we stepped into my apartment, Eunjung pulled me towards the sofa.

“Ya! Why did Hyosung change so much?” she asked.

“I have no idea…” I replied.

“Maybe she’s telling the truth you know…” Eunjung continued.

“I feel that way too…she wasn’t lying.” I replied.

I don’t know if what Hyosung said was just to trick me…but I had to find out the truth…now.

I tried to dial Joon but he wouldn’t pick up…

Junhyung POV

Finally I can be discharged.

Dongwoon was here to take me home…

But where was Jiyeon?

I tried calling her, but her line kept being busy…

What are you thinking Junhyung?

Of course she won’t come…

You no longer have a place in her heart anymore…

I followed Dongwoon out of the room and we left the hospital back to our gang meeting place.

Lee Joon POV

I finally reached home and was about to go upstairs to my room when the maid told me that my dad wanted to talk to me.

I walked to his study, knocked on the door, went in and sat on a chair.

“So, Lee Joon, I heard that you wanted to tell Jiyeon everything…isn’t that right?” my dad said.

How did he know?

“You think I don’t have people working for me to watch you? You’re too careless. Luckily you didn’t say anything yet…But, I’m warning you. You know our deal better than anyone else…One more risky move…and you’ll regret it. Remember, you’re going to be seeing Mr. Jo’s daughter in a few days…” my dad warned me.

I got up, bowed and left the room.

Even though I just stepped into this house 5 minutes ago, I couldn’t wait to get out of here.

I got my bag and left.

Jiyeon POV

Eunjung and I decided to go grab something to eat and we went out…

Junhyung POV

Dongwoon and I finally reached the gang meeting place after stopping by my house to leave my belongings there.

Everyone was happy to see me again but worried when they saw my hand.

“Hyung…The Shockers won’t stop at that…They would be back…your hand…” one of them said.

“I’ll be alright, you don’t have to worry.” I replied and at that moment, we heard a loud shout from outside.

“Ya! Junhyung! I know you’re in there…Our fight’s not over.” Jaesung shouted!

I cussed under my breath and walked out slowly with the rest of Beast following behind me.

Jaesung took one look at my hand and laughed.

“So…you’re poor hand’s injured? Well, let’s make it paralyzed, shall we? To just finish it off.” He said and took a step towards me.

Dongwoon immediately stood in front of me and Jaesung laughed.

“So, you need someone to protect you now?” he mocked.

I made Dongwoon move away even after his protests.

At that moment, Jaesung was going to land a punch on me when a silhouette appeared before me.

 

posting this extra chapter because @LeeCyN_ requested it lol im too softhearted>< but i love her too much heheheheheheheheheh u better be happy okok cannot post anymore chps today lol!!!