chapter 28: Hyosung's final blow.

Broken Tears

 

Eunjung POV

Don’t tell me she met Lee Joon?

[The next day]

Eunjung POV

We had to go back to school since it was the start of a new week and the moment Jiyeon and I stepped into the class, people stared us and some of them were whispering in small groups.

What was going on?

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked a group of people I knew.

“Er…nothing, got to go!” one of them said and they all hustled away.

“What’s wrong Eunjung ah?” Jiyeon asked me.

“Everyone is being weird…like their scared of us or something…don’t tell me…it’s about the fight that day?” Eunjung said.

“Wow…news spread so fast in our school man…” Jiyeon said.

I hit her head, “Ya! It’s not a good thing, people will think we’re back in the gang and stuff…”

Jiyeon POV

During lunch, Eunjung had to go do something in the library so I went to the rooftop to wait until she was done.

The weather has been great these few days, a little chilly, but just right.

Just then, I heard the rooftop door creak open.

I turned around slowly to see someone walking towards me.

The sun blocked my view and I couldn’t see the person’s face, but the person walked nearer and I saw Joon’s face.

I immediately turned back.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere…” he said.

“Me? What for…” I said.

“Jiyeon ah…I’m sorry…” he started.

I chuckled softly, “Why the sudden change in attitude? I thought you don’t care about me anymore?”

“You know I never said that.” He said.

“You’re right, you never said that, but that’s how you’re acting.” I replied.

“What do you want to talk about?” I continued.

“Ji ah…” he started.

“Don’t call me by that nickname anymore. You don’t have the right to.” I cut him off.

“Fine…Jiyeon ah, I’ll tell you the truth. The reason that I said to break up with you, that was all bull. You know I won’t just break up with you for such a vague reason right? All I’m doing is just to protect you Jiyeon ah…I…” he said, when he was cut off by the loud sound of the rooftop door being slammed open.

What was he trying to say?

I wanted to hear everything…

Protect me? From what?

At that moment, Hyosung stomped angrily towards us, with Jieun and Sunhwa at her back.

“Ya! Why won’t you just leave Lee Joon oppa alone?” she said angrily.

“Hyosung ah…I just need to talk with her for a while…” Lee Joon said.

Hyosung ignored him and walked closer towards me.

She wanted to slap me, but I stared at her and she backed down.

“You have finally shown your true colors huh, now the whole school is scared of you and Eunjung. Are you proud of that? And why are you still bothering Lee Joon oppa? Haven’t you gone back to your ex-boyfriend?” she said.

Lee Joon turned towards me.

“You’re back with Junhyung?” He said, and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

“Please get your information straight before spreading rumors about me okay Hyosung.” I said back.

“It’s the truth! Weren’t you in a fight against the Shockers the other day? Don’t lie, people saw you on Beast’s side.” She said.

How did she know what happened?

“I was just there by a coincidence, I’m not a part of Beast anymore.” I said.

“Hyosung…just stop…okay?” Lee Joon said.

“No! I won’t. Why are you still defending her oppa? Can’t you see she’s changed to back to how she was before? Why do you still…” Hyosung said when Lee Joon cut her off.

Still…what? 

 

 

please continue leaving comments, thank you all very much my readers;)