chapter 45: the surprise.

Broken Tears

 

Jo Hyuna POV

What?

 Even if she was Lee Joon’s noona how can she be so rude?

I’m getting married to Lee Joon today and she says she only takes Jiyeon for her sister-in-law?

Well, it doesn’t really matter what she thinks…

If I never heard of her she probably isn’t important in the family anyways so…

But…I was still curious as to what Jiyeon looks like…

Seeing that Lee Joon was busy doing some stuff, I sneaked out quietly and followed Soyeon.

She was walking towards a bunch of girls…but I couldn’t see their faces.

Then, Soyeon said, “Jiyeon ah…” and walked towards one of the girls.

I immediately stretched my head out from behind a pillar and tried to see Jiyeon’s face.

I could only see the back of her head but at that moment she turned around due to Soyeon calling her name and I saw her face.

Wow. She is pretty…And there’s an unspeakable charm radiating off her…

So…she’s the girl that has captured Lee Joon’s heart.

Why aren’t I surprised? If I was a guy I would be attracted to her too…

So what?

No matter how pretty or charming she is, after today, Lee Joon will be mine.

Jiyeon POV

Soyeon came rushing towards us saying she saw Lee Joon and Jo Hyuna.

“Ya, Jiyeon ah, her looks can’t even beat yours, not even close. And she is such a two face. Once she knew I was Joon’s noona, she immediately changed her rude tone into a cutesy voice… Argh. I hate her…And Jiyeon ah, don’t worry…Joon says he has a plan…and I trust him.” She said in one go.

Trust him? I always did…

Finally the wedding ceremony was starting.

“Jiyeon…you’ve gone pale, are you alright?” Eunjung asked me softly.

I nodded, words not being able to come out of my mouth.

Finally, it came to the part when Lee Joon and his fiancée must say “I do,” to each other.

I held my breath.

Lee Joon POV

I took a glance at Jiyeon as I walked down the aisle.

She looked as pretty as always…But she looked pale and sad.

Was it because of me?

Don’t worry Jiyeon, I won’t let you get hurt any longer.

Not if I can help it.

I looked at Hyuna who was waiting for me at the end of the aisle smiling happily.

I’m really sorry Hyuna…For what I am going to do…I trust that you’ll find a better guy then me…

Jo Hyuna POV

I immediately said “I do,” and waited for Lee Joon’s answer.

I saw something flicker in his eyes but not think much about it.

But why was he hesitating and not answering?

I nudged him softly and he turned to look at me.

“I’m sorry Hyuna.” He said, but the moment he said those words, he turned away from me and walked down the steps.

I held onto his arm to stop him from walking away, but he removed my hand softly and continued to walk.

I fell onto the ground as tears poured out from my eyes.

Lee Joon POV

My dad stood in front of me and said softly, “Joon. If you walk away now…I will…” he started to say but I interrupted him

“Mum’s company is now right? What can you do to me? Now my status is higher than yours. Have you ever wondered why I agreed to take over mum’s company that easily?” I replied.

“You…Joon…Don’t do this.” He begged, but I didn’t want to listen to his excuses any longer.

“Mr. Lee! You and your son will pay for what you did to my daughter!” Mr. Jo shouted but I just ignored the threat.

Nothing can stop me now.

 

i'm trying to end this fic but i really don't know how and am on the verge of giving up so please help with opinions/comments readers!!! <3