chapter 14: fake.

Broken Tears

Narrator POV

After that day, Hyosung played tricks and sniped at Jiyeon whenever she could.

Jiyeon slowly gave in to the taunts and torments and she could no longer eat properly or sleep properly.

The signs were beginning to show as her face slimmed down, became paler and her black eye circles were so bad she had to wear her rimmed glasses again.

No matter how many times Eunjung asked her if she was alright, she just replied she was okay and refused to talk anymore.

Jiyeon wanted to solve the problem between Soyeon and Lee Joon but she knew that they were both in very vulnerable positions right now and she may ruin things.

Then one day in school…

Hyosung POV

I could tell Jiyeon was slowly not able to reflect to the torments so in PE, Jieun and Sunhwa made up a plan to make Jiyeon take orders from us while we played basketball as she was still injured and had to sit at a side, the plan was perfect.

The three of us walked towards the sports hall and did out stretching exercises and we spotted Jiyeon on the other side, with Eunjung.

Sadly, Lee Joon wasn’t in the same class as us, but anyways, it’ll is better as he will not see what was about to happen.

The game was at half time and we walked towards Jiyeon.

“Ya! Don’t just sit there and do nothing. Can’t you see we are thirsty and sweaty? Don’t you know what to do?” I said.

She looked up solemnly, but still got up with her crutches to go get the water bottles and towels.

As she came back with them,  Sunhwa “accidentally” tripped her over and she dropped the towels on the floor.

“It’s so dirty now! Go get new ones!” Jieun said and Jiyeon quietly went back to get new towels.

All of a sudden, as she was walking back, she collapsed on the floor.

I so did not expect that.

We immediately stepped to the side to show that we did not have anything to do with her.

Eunjung POV

I was about to go over to Hyosung and give her a piece of my mind when I saw Jiyeon fall onto the floor.

I immediately raced over and shook her.

“Jiyeon ah!” I shouted, and she kind of opened her eyes, but her eyelids closed again.

I looked up at Hyosung, Jieun and Sunhwa who were starting to back away.

“Ya! You heartless cads! Where do you think you are going?” I shouted, and they started to walk away.

I tried to go over there, but seeing that Jiyeon was unconscious, I knew I had to get her to a hospital quickly.

The teacher, who had called the ambulance, came over with nurses and a stretcher and I followed Jiyeon to the hospital.

Lee Joon POV

I was about to fall asleep in math class when a bunch of girls rushed into the class.

“Oh my god! Jiyeon just fainted during PE class! It was so scary!” and they all started discussing in shushed voices.

Narrator POV

Apparently, no one noticed Hyosung and her mimes bullying Jiyeon as everyone was only talking about what happened to Jiyeon, and so, Lee Joon only heard that part of the story.

Lee Joon POV

My ears perked out at the sound of Jiyeon’s name.

She fainted?

Is she okay?

My mind was filled with images of Jiyeon fainting and I was starting to worry when Hyosung, Jieun and Sunhwa came into the room.

“Hyosung ah, what happened to Jiyeon?” I asked innocently.

“Joon ah, I don’t know, she just fell down. You know we had a match today and because she was injured, she sat at the side and I asked her to help me get some water and that Eunjung girl said I was bullying Jiyeon so she pushed me!” she whined.

 

 

back after 2 days hiatus>< im so sorry readers, forgive me? ;) and i already chose the guy who would help jiyeon, will reveal him soon!