chapter 26: gang fight.

Broken Tears

 

 

Jiyeon POV

But I realized Junhyung still standing next to me and Eunjung, Dongwoon on the other side.

I was wondering why he wasn’t going to fight when Junyoung oppa collapsed onto the floor.

Junhyung was about to walk forward when Dongwoon stopped him.

“Hyung…your injury…” he said.

Junhyung was injured? I thought.

No wonder he looked so pale…Dongwoon must be staying back to protect Junhyung…

“I’ll be fine.” Junhyung said and went out.

Seeing this, Dongwoon also went to help out.

Every member of the Shockers was down except for Jaesung and luckily none of the Beast members were severely injured.

Dongwoon and Junhyung were alright, but out of breath as they lay on the ground.

Junhyung gave me an okay sign and I relaxed.

At that moment though, Jaesung got up from the ground and ran towards me with a knife.

I closed my eyes when I heard an agonizing a sound of someone falling onto the ground.

I opened my eyes to see Jaesung run away with the rest of the Shockers members behind him and Junhyung holding his left hand on the floor, his face screwing up in pain.

That’s when I realized that Junhyung had saved me, but instead got stabbed by the knife.

“Junhyung, are you okay? Oh my god…” I said as I bent down to examine the injury.

Eunjung immediately called an ambulance while Dongwoon tried to stop the bleeding.

The rest of the Beast members went back home while Dongwoon, Eunjung and I followed the ambulance to the hospital.

We were waiting outside the operating room and tears started to flow from my eyes.

Eunjung hugged me, “He’ll be alright…” she said, consoling me.

Dongwoon paced up and down the corridor.

“Just sit down will you? You’re giving me a headache…” Eunjung said.

Then, the doctor came out from the operating room.

“He has been transferred to a ward and he is out of danger for now, but he already had an old injury in the ribs before and even though we have sealed the cut, he is very weak and will need to stay in the hospital for a week. Also… since the cut was very deep, his hand may not function as well as before and even though he could do physiotherapy to improve the function of his hand, he will not be able to use it for any vigorous activities like sports, playing instruments and so on…”

“So, is his hand paralyzed?” Dongwoon asked.

“Well, it is not fully paralyzed but for now, yes.” The doctor replied.

I fell onto the floor.

Junhyung was going to lose a hand because of me…

“Jiyeon ah…” Eunjung said as she picked me up and we went to see Junhyung.

He was still sleeping, but his face looked really weak and pale.

All 3 of us decided to wait until he woke up.

After 3 hours, we heard a grunt.

We immediately went towards the bed to see Junhyung trying to sit up.

I immediately went to prop up the pillow to make him sit up easily.

“What’s wrong with your faces? It’s not as if I died…” Junhyung said weakly.

Our faces must have shown worry to make him ask that question.

He was about to reach for a glass of water with his left hand and all of us looked at him worriedly.

“Why can’t my hand move?” he asked and looked up at us for answers.

Dongwoon told him what the doctor had said to us just now and I saw Junhyung’s face fall.

“I’m so sorry...” I apologized.

“It’s not your fault…Maybe this is just God’s way of telling me that I should stop fighting…” Junhyung said.

 

 

how do you like this chapter? im sorry for no pic this time since i've been working on the new fanfic i just posted for around 3 hours!!! its right here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52590/please-leave-my-heart-alone-jiyeon-leejoon-mblaq-songjoongki-tara-thunder-yangseungho

please support it!!!! i will not post a chapter yet since im busy with my current fanfics, but leave ur comments about the foreword and pics there please!