chapter 22: clever eunjung.

Broken Tears

 

Eunjung POV

I kind of noticed Junhyung looking like he wanted to ask Jiyeon so many things, but he couldn’t.

He looked so nervous, I thought.

Maybe he needed some time with Jiyeon alone?

I caught Dongwoon’s eye and he seemed to be thinking the same thing as me.

We nodded at each other and I spoke up.

“Dongwoon oppa, I need to buy a present for my dad and need a guy to help me choose the present, will you help me?” I asked.

Jiyeon gave me a weird look, but didn’t say anything.

“Sure! Let’s go, Hyung, have a nice chat with Jiyeon okay? We’ll be back soon…” Dongwoon said and we got up and went out of the café.

Jiyeon POV

What was Eunjung talking about?

Her dad’s birthday was over long ago…

Couldn’t she think of a better excuse?

I know she is just trying to let Junhyung and I talk alone…

“Eunjung ah!” I called out but she just went out of the café with Dongwoon without even looking back at me.

How could she do this to me? I thought…

I looked up at Junhyun and smiled awkwardly.

This was going to be a long day…

Dongwoon POV

As soon as we got out of the café, I asked, “So, where are we going to buy the present?”

Hearing no reply, I looked around for Eunjung and found her hiding behind a pillar, peeking at Jiyeon and Junhyung.

“Ya! Eunjung ah, aren’t we going to buy your dad’s present?” I said and tapped her shoulder.

“Shhhh!” she said and put her finger to her lips.

She frowned and said softly, “You dumbo! Do you really think I asked you to come out to buy my dad’s birthday present? His birthday passed long ago! I made you come out with me to leave Junhyung and Jiyeon together to talk! Argh. I didn’t know you were so dumb, I still thought that you had the same idea as me.” She said, and turned around and continued to peek into the café window secretly.

“Oh...I get it now…Well, Junhyung never really got over Jiyeon…” I said to myself.

“What did you just say?” Eunjung said all of a sudden and opened her eyes wide in front of me, her face just inches from mine.

Why was she being so scary?

I put my hands in front of me and backed up.

“Why are you so scary? I didn’t say anything…” I said.

“Didn’t you just say that Junhyung never got over Jiyeon?” she said.

Oh, so she got so worked up just because I said that?

“Yeah, so?” I said and shrugged.

“Ya! That’s such an important piece of information…You better keep talking.” She said and walked slowly towards me.

“Talk about what? Don’t hurt me!” I said and closed my eyes.

“What are you doing?” she said and pushed my hands away.

She pulled me to a bench and we sat down.

“Why are you so scared? I just want to no more about Junhyung’s feelings towards Jiyeon you dumbo…” she said.

“Oh…Well, after Jiyeon left, Junhyung took a long time before he could pick himself up again…And up until now, he still cannot date another girl seriously anymore and even though he smiles every day, I still feel that deep down inside he feels really bad.” I said.

“So, did Junhyung try to find Jiyeon after we left the gang?” Eunjung asked.

“Yeah! One time… But after that, he never tried to find Jiyeon again…and I don’t know why, maybe he just gave up?” I said.

“Did Junhyung say anything after he went to find Jiyeon?” Eunjung asked.

“Well, he said he saw her and her boyfriend… and talked about how she had changed into a different person and stuff, but I didn’t really understand what he was talking about.” I said.

“Jiyeon looks the same as before…right? What change?” I continued.

 

 

'i'm in a good mood today and i feel sorry for the days i did not update so for ALL MY LOVELY READERS OUT THERE im updating another chapter today;D hope you like it and please continue to support, comment and love my stories;D